TAWOBA and Requiem

Realize this is a long shot but I was just wondering if anyone has (or knows of) a patch for requiem's bandit leveled lists that adds the TAWOBA items to them with the same behaviour you'd expect from the TAWOBA LLs when not using requiem? Thanks

edit: in case anyone is interested, i made a patch for Aiko's patches below that adjust the light armor values and keywords to be in line with Requiem 5.x. A lot of the sets were very weak compared with vanilla counterparts, and some of the keywords got a bit mangled especially with the scaled set. You'll still need a force-equip outfit compatible version of SPID (6.8.2 or lower) and both of Aiko's patches. hopefully i'll eventually get around to doing the heavy armor as well, although I havent checked the values so maybe it's already fine.

tawoba - requiem light adjusted patch.esp

Edited by asdj1239
  • 2 weeks later...

This one is a bit tricky ... but don't worry, the steps are easy. it's just a giant wall of text :)

Requirements:

1. https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

1.1 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

The patch is made for suns version of TAWOBA and Pumpkins TEWOBA conversion.

Suns TAWOBA most likley is mandatory for my patch to work, but i think you can in theory use it without tewoba (loot might cry about some parentless entries)

2. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

Requiems lvl lists are afaik entirely incompatible with any armor set that doesn't follow the standard slot distribution. Spid bypasses this problem entirely and allows for easy outfit based rules.

Installation

1. You can install the 2 attachments like any other mod, via drag and drop, using your prefered mod manager. Just make sure you don't ignore the next part.

2. Requiem for the indifferent:

Requiems automatic patcher (reqtificator) would almost certainly ruin the adjusted values of the balance patch.

Make sure that "Aikos - Bikini Armor & Expanded - Requiem Patch" is disabled whenever you run it.

And put the patch after reqtificators output (requiem for the indifferent)

with v1.1 manual formid changes are no longer needed

3. Spid and load orders:

Finally you have to adjust the formids for spid.

Open the ini file inside "Aikos - Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID"

The entries look something like this:

Outfit = 0x835~Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID.esp|NONE|C793AD8C|NONE|F|NONE|20

3.1 xEdit and formids:

You need to adjust the 2nd formid in each row (the one that starts with C7) to match your load order.

Simply open xedit and load all your active mods. (just hit ok when asked what mods to load)

Once it is done, just open "Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID.esp" and go to Outfits

Compare the first 3 Letters of the outfits to the ones in the ini and adjust the ini.

Debugging:

Spid creates pretty verbose logs. The file location is at: 

"\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\po3_SpellPerkItemDistributor.log" 

Start the game and once the main menu is loaded, you should be able to check the log.

If you see rows ending in "SKIP - form doesn't exist" that means you need to check your formids in xedit again and make sure you load only the active mods.

Changes:

-All bikini armors have roughly 25% less armor value, than their material equivalent traditional armor sets.

(More than made up for by their modular nature)

-Requiems resistance perks are added to the body slot item of the armorsets. (usually the top)

-The weights only got slightly reduced, due to how requiem calculates stamina/magica costs.

-There is a base 20 to 25% chance for any female bandit to get a full set of bikini armor.

-Ebony only can spawn on ebony vampires (30% chance)

-Requiems Nordic armor outfit got adjusted to have a 30% chance of being a bikini set.

Edit:

Uploaded a new version ArialDressUp, with an improved spid ini file. This one doesn't need any formid adjustments (plug & play, just disable it when you run reqtificator)

Aikos - Bikini Armor & Expanded - Requiem Patch.rar

Aikos - Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID v1.1.rar

Edited by Aiko001
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 8:43 AM, Aiko001 said:

This one is a bit tricky ... but don't worry, the steps are easy. it's just a giant wall of text :)

Requirements:

1. https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

Suns TAWOBA most likley is mandatory for my patch to work, but i think you can in theory use it without tewoba (loot might cry about some parentless entries)

Requiems lvl lists are afaik entirely incompatible with any armor set that doesn't follow the standard slot distribution. Spid bypasses this problem entirely and allows for easy outfit based rules.

Installation

1. You can install the 2 attachments like any other mod, via drag and drop, using your prefered mod manager. Just make sure you don't ignore the next part.

Requiems automatic patcher (reqtificator) would almost certainly ruin the adjusted values of the balance patch.

Make sure that "Aikos - Bikini Armor & Expanded - Requiem Patch" is disabled whenever you run it.

3. Spid and load orders:

Outfit = 0x835~Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID.esp|NONE|C793AD8C|NONE|F|NONE|20

3.1 xEdit and formids:

You need to adjust the 2nd formid in each row (the one that starts with C7) to match your load order.

Simply open xedit and load all your active mods. (just hit ok when asked what mods to load)

Once it is done, just open "Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID.esp" and go to Outfits

Compare the first 3 Letters of the outfits to the ones in the ini and adjust the ini.

Debugging:

"\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\po3_SpellPerkItemDistributor.log" 

Start the game and once the main menu is loaded, you should be able to check the log.

If you see rows ending in "SKIP - form doesn't exist" that means you need to check your formids in xedit again and make sure you load only the active mods.

Changes:

-All bikini armors have roughly 25% less armor value, than their material equivalent traditional armor sets.

-Requiems resistance perks are added to the body slot item of the armorsets. (usually the top)

-The weights only got slightly reduced, due to how requiem calculates stamina/magica costs.

-There is a base 20 to 25% chance for any female bandit to get a full set of bikini armor.

-Requiems Nordic armor outfit got adjusted to have a 30% chance of being a bikini set.

Edit:

Uploaded a new version ArialDressUp, with an improved spid ini file. This one doesn't need any formid adjustments (plug & play, just disable it when you run reqtificator)

Aikos - Bikini Armor & Expanded - Requiem Patch.rar 21.24 kB · 98 downloads

Aikos - Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID v1.1.rar 2.67 kB · 72 downloads

I just installed this and the Arial Dress Up is putting items on non-bandits and often only one piece leaving them otherwise nude. Is there something I'm missing that I needed to do to prevent this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 12:43 AM, Aiko001 said:

Requirements:

Installation

3. Spid and load orders:

3.1 xEdit and formids:

Debugging:

Changes:

Edit:

Aikos - Bikini Armor & Expanded - Requiem Patch.rar 21.24 kB · 110 downloads

Aikos - Arial Dress Up Bikini Bandits Vanilla - SPID v1.1.rar 2.67 kB · 79 downloads

I somehow completely missed this reply but this is amazing, tysm

On 3/9/2024 at 8:11 AM, Dumoque said:

I just installed this and the Arial Dress Up is putting items on non-bandits and often only one piece leaving them otherwise nude. Is there something I'm missing that I needed to do to prevent this?

not sure if you fixed your issue but you probably have the wrong version of SPID, need 6.8.2 or lower since the new versions removed the force equip outfit function