I get an error when I want to add wings and fans to the nyotengu character

How are you doing it?

The easiest way is to import from another mod using  TMC Obj Tool:

First select a mod which has wings in the color you like and uchiwa (Fans) fitting the costume style. This will be the "donating" mod.
Open your *.TMC mod file with the TMC Object Tool. The one you want to add Wings and Fans.
Hit the button "Import" and select the *.TMC file of the "donating" mod.
A window called "Select Object" will pop up.
Select the items below:
OPT_uchiwa_l
OPT_uchiwa_r
OPT_wings_Root

Edited by AyaneKunoichi
7 minutes ago, AyaneKunoichi said:

Bunu nasıl yapıyorsun?

En kolay yol, TMC Obj Tool'u kullanarak başka bir moddan içe aktarmaktır:

Önce istediğiniz renkte kanatları ve kostüm stiline uygun uchiwa (Hayranları) olan bir mod seçin. Bu "bağış" modu olacak.
*.TMC mod dosyanızı TMC Object Tool ile açın. Eklemek istediğiniz Kanatlar ve Hayranlar.
"İçe Aktar" düğmesine basın ve "bağış" modunun *.TMC dosyasını seçin.
"Nesne Seç" adlı bir pencere açılacaktır.
Aşağıdaki öğeleri seçin:
OPT_uchiwa_l
OPT_uchiwa_r
OPT_wings_Root

i did the same, then i combined it with skeleton patch and nyotengu wings and fan, i get this error.

Edited by TurkishDoa5Modder
6 hours ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

i did the same, then i combined it with skeleton patch and nyotengu wings and fan, i get this error.

If you import with TMC Obj Tool, it will bring the bones for the wings and fans together with the meshes and textures. No additional work is needed. 

Never had any problems with it (in fact I just did it with a mod I'm working on), is as easy as AyaneKunoichi says, just import in TMC Object tool and that's it. When you say hybrid or adaptative, I suppose you mean the option in character transformer tool... but once transformed, it doesn't matter anymore, all characters should behave the same, there are not hybrid or adaptative mods.

Does it happen with every mod you try? what tmc object tool version do you have?

22 minutes ago, peresabcod said:

Never had any problems with it (in fact I just did it with a mod I'm working on), is as easy as AyaneKunoichi says, just import in TMC Object tool and that's it. When you say hybrid or adaptative, I suppose you mean the option in character transformer tool... but once transformed, it doesn't matter anymore, all characters should behave the same, there are not hybrid or adaptative mods.

Does it happen with every mod you try? what tmc object tool version do you have?

It happens when I want to add a fan, this also happens with the mai character.My object tool version:0.33.3

2 hours ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

It happens when I want to mod nyotengu and mai character

Ok, we got to go in parts here, Mai and Nyotengu each have its own specific characteristics.

Let's get back to Nyo.

The process I do is to transform the mod to Nyo before importing the wings and fans.

It can be done using ABC Transformer Tool, or TimmyC's Character Transformer Tool.

As peresabcod mentioned, hybrid or adaptative wouldn't matter as it's related to the mod conversion process.

Have you tried the mod before adding wings and fans? Does it work fine?

Could the mod be overloaded with bones due to previous importation of costume parts?

For the looka of your mod it seams to be very simple, but I'm trying to cover other possibilities too.

I've never seen anything like the pictures you've posted, but similar effects are usually caused by meshes not behaving as they should.

For your reference, I have written some tutorials for some modding tools:

Transformer tools:

https://www.nexusmods.com/deadoralive5/mods/137

TMC Object Tool:

https://www.nexusmods.com/deadoralive5/mods/142

Bone and Polygon Insert Tools:

https://www.nexusmods.com/deadoralive5/mods/144

Edited by AyaneKunoichi

I tried to replicate your work to see if I could find any issue with the base files, but looks to be working fine.

Is this the mod you are working on?

https://mega.nz/file/Nk12hawJ#izp4xZuzoHcOb-3lw3fM0wIgmVwOgBfm7NYOALeoT98

Steps I took:

Converted Tina's DLCU52 outfit to Nyo using ABC transformer tool (I haven't changed any config in the tool, used all default settings)

Imported the Wings and Fans from Nyo's DLCU52 outfit with the steps I've mentioned in my previous post.

My TMC OBJ Tool is the same version you got.

Check if this one works for you.

It would be a good idea to compare this one with your mod thru TMC Obj Tool and TMC Texture Tool, just to see if there is anything different from one to the other.

It could give an indication of what is happening.

In my tutorials I speak about the details for porting mods to Mai.

There are some mesh groups which need to be imported to her mods, but her biggest challange is due to texture size limitations.

Edited by AyaneKunoichi
5 minutes ago, AyaneKunoichi said:

Temel dosyalarla ilgili herhangi bir sorun bulup bulamayacağımı görmek için çalışmanızı kopyalamaya çalıştım, ancak iyi çalışıyor gibi görünüyor.

Üzerinde çalıştığınız mod bu mu?

https://mega.nz/file/Nk12hawJ#izp4xZuzoHcOb-3lw3fM0wIgmVwOgBfm7NYOALeoT98

Attığım adımlar:

ABC dönüştürücü aracını kullanarak Tina'nın DLCU52 kıyafetini Nyo'ya dönüştürdüm (Araçta herhangi bir yapılandırmayı değiştirmedim, tüm varsayılan ayarları kullandım)

Kanatları ve Hayranları Nyo'nun DLCU52 takımından bir önceki paylaşımımda bahsettiğim adımlarla import ettim.

OBJ Araçlarım, sahip olduğunuz sürümle aynı.

Bunun sizin için işe yarayıp yaramadığını kontrol edin.

Bunu, TMC Obj Tool ve TMC Texture Tool aracılığıyla modunuzla karşılaştırmak iyi bir fikir olacaktır, sadece birinden diğerine farklı bir şey olup olmadığını görmek için.

Neler olduğuna dair bir işaret verebilir.

Eğitimlerimde modları Mai'ye taşımanın ayrıntıları hakkında konuşuyorum.

modlarına aktarılması gereken bazı ağ grupları var, ancak en büyük zorluğu doku boyutu sınırlamalarından kaynaklanıyor.

yes i got it from the game

22 minutes ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

yes, the mod I made works fine without wings and fans, I even made it for many characters.

It doesn't matter if you see something in the picture, the problem there was distortion.

image.png.786eb7b87e19411919dbdd310ddfc281.png

I've downloaded these two costumes from your DevianArt profile and add wings and fan.

Both worked fine.

Two possibilities come from my mind.

Either the donating mod for wings and fans has an issue, or maybe the costume slot you are using the mods has an issue.

I've seen trouble with hair at some of Nyo slots, I think it's due to the mask.

Which costume slot are you running these mods, just out of curiosity?

Btw, are you running windows 11?

I've seen people having trouble with Autolink at Windows 11.

Edited by AyaneKunoichi
12 minutes ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

I converted it from Helena to Nyotengu in default settings using abc transformer tool, I added wings and fans with the object tool, it worked, but this time the hand does not look like it should.

Adsız.jpg

I see, her hand should be closed.

This is very odd, I don't recall seeing anything like this before.

22 minutes ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

I converted it from Helena to Nyotengu in default settings using abc transformer tool, I added wings and fans with the object tool, it worked, but this time the hand does not look like it should.

Adsız.jpg

I know very well that if I fix it with a skeleton patch, that hand will be broken.

1 minute ago, AyaneKunoichi said:

Kök klasör için yükleme yapıyorsunuz.

...\AutoLink\Nyotengu\ klasörü içinde 01, 02, 03 vb. gibi sayılar içeren klasörler oluşturursanız, mod aynı numaradaki oyun içi kostüm yuvasına atanacaktır.

I know, but I can't. I'm throwing the mods into the character file as they are and I haven't had a problem.

Edited by TurkishDoa5Modder
12 minutes ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

Normally, I use Timmy Transformer Tool while making mods, I will show the setting I use, if I am making a mistake, it will be clear from there.I use the setting in the red mark when necessary

2.jpg

Ok, somethings you got to change here:

Do select the following options:

Automatic Bone Transfer

Automatic Collision Transfer

Aproximate Accessory Positions (if you don't use Blender to correct accessories position, leave it selected)

Automatic Skin/Normal Texture Transfer (if you want, you can always change skin texture with TMC Texture Tool)

Select Smoothness to Hybrid. Most of the time you will be using 30 as its value, unless you have body clipping thru pieces of clothing.

If you do get body clipping you can drop the value to 10 or 5, but pieces of the outift which are curved will start to be "sqaurish", if you understand what I mean. This can only be solved in Blender.

Leave both "after tansformation" options unselected.

This might solve your problem.

Edited by AyaneKunoichi