Lusty Sounds for Darkest Dungeon

Lusty Sounds for Darkest Dungeon

View File

While the audio of Darkest Dungeon is very good, the gloominess doesn't really fit with the Lustiest Lair or other adult mods. This replaces as much of that audio as possible.

lustyCombat.zip lustyVoice.zip

lustyMusic.zip lustyDungeon.zip

Alternativ Download:

https://mega.nz/folder/U2ZT1Aob#tVvN9gWIkhLSGxxFqNKRtQ

Thanks. Yeah, I didn't find decent replacements for everything and I left the ones that didn't annoy me too much. Also for the DLCs there seems to be no list of event ids and some sounds of the DLCs even play in base game. Was only able to replace the ones that happen no too rarely and who's ids I was able to pull from the debug if I removed the vanilla sound files :P.

Sorry for any volume inconsistencies. This was my first attempt at doing anything with sounds :P

I always thought that the sound was lacking in the erotic mods, but I couldn't do it myself due to my lack of ability. Your mod is the best mod to fill these shortcomings. Although there are problems such as no sound in some situations. no big deal. Personally, I use the voice mode except the sound is too low.

I have no doubt that this mod will become a must for erotic mod settings. I joined this site to express my gratitude to you and I want you to know that there are people who appreciate your work.

thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...