Furry Fallout 4 Patch for Sexual Harassment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/10/2022 at 5:54 AM, Ruka Goldheart said:

is there a possibility to have a patch for the pony race from can?

Or a tutorial?

This might work:     

(Note: Adding -IKnowWhatImDoing -AllowMasterFilesEdit to FO4Edit startup arguments might be needed)  

1. Make sure your desired race is ordered before the "Sexual Harassment FFO4 Patch.esp" (add a LOOT rule, or sort manually)  

2. Open FO4Edit. Select your race "SharkRace.esp" in my example, and "Sexual Harassment FFO4 Patch.esp"  

3. Open "Sexual Harassment FFO4 Patch.esp" tree to "File Header"  

4. Right click in the empty space to the right of "Master Files" and select "Add"    

5. Click the empty space next to "MAST -FileName" in your new master requirement and type the new master "SharkRace.esp" in my case  

6. Close FO4Edit and save your edited file.  

7 Reload FO4Edit with  "Sexual Harassment FFO4 Patch.esp" selected  

8. Browse your race esp's tree to the "Race" branch and figure out what the race is called, "aaaSharkRace" in my case.  

9. Open "Sexual Harassment FFO4 Patch.esp" tree to "Quest"     

10. Right click in the empty space to the right of "Conditions (aligned)" above the list of existing conditions    

11. Click Add, confirm "Yes, I'm absolutely sure" (if asked)    

12. Expand the tree below your new condition (and the previous one for comparison if needed)    

13. Click on the parts of the condition, wait for the editor to start, then set the value. Set the checkmarks for Type to "Equal" and "Or", Comparison Value - Float to 1.0, Function to "GetIsRace"    

14. Set the Race to what you found in your race's master file, "aaaSharkRace" in my case. If it doesn't show up in the list, then your race isn't a master, or isn't loaded before the patch.  

15. Collapse the tree for your new condition and it should be identical to the previous conditions except for the race name.

16. Repeat the process for all 10 quests  

17. Save and close. 

Edited by lavatube

To make redoing it on the other quests faster:   

1. Do one quest manually, adding all the races from all the mods you are adding, as described above    

2. Select all the quests in the tree   

3. Right click the selected quests and click "Compare Selected (#)" at the top   

4. Find the row with your added race conditions (enabling "Hide no conflict and empty rows" in the right-click menu may make this easier)  

5. Collapse the condition trees if they are open   

6. Right-click on each added condition and select "Copy to selected records"  

Edited by lavatube
  • 1 month later...