[Requesting something I am surpised has not been done]

Hello and thank you for taking a look at my post :shy:

I am requesting something which seems to me to be simple yet it has not been done so far as I can tell.

I am sure I am not the only one here who uses the Bathing Beauty/Beefcake Luxury Sweet

It is pretty damn awesome, it is basically a whore house without sex for those who do not know, visitors already come by and the residents are ready to and willing to work. You can even set it up so that you make a profit each day.

The problem is however that the NPCs do not engage in the acts but instead just come by walk around sit in the water and leave which is quite silly.

So I am requesting someone write a simple script for the mod that does a couple of things.

1. Causes the NPCs to use Sex Lab to engage in sexual acts both on the beds and around the area (no orientation limits please)

2. Increases the profit amount to match the prices of MannyGT's Prostitutes of Skyrim

(Yes I know this would make you quite rich fairly quickly but you are the owner of the only whorehouse in all of Skyrim... so what I would rather have consistency, besides who doesn't know how to do it with the console anyway)

I think I speak for many when I say that it would be a most welcome and awesome plug in for the mod.

So in closing please and thank you and I am willing to bet it would quickly become one of the most popular plug ins for Sex Lab

P.s Wishful thinking, It would be really awesome if you could hire NPCs to come work at the sweet, (you can already invite them to come live there, so it might not be too hard to do) :P

Hi

Im using" Niruins buisness Plan" from nexus+ AmazingFollowersTweak, making all the girls in Bathing Beefcakes into whores the only problem is that visitors in Beefcake and working hours in Niruins dont match so my girls are just working the residents Beefcakes.

ScreenShot75_zps935960ca.png

It works but it couldt be nice working the visitors :cool:  So how to broaden working hours in Niruins?

Iggy

Funny you should mention this, I just tried out the random sex thing from sexlab a little while ago, so of course the first thing I did was go to the bathhouse (with the music & dancing add-on active) and start a lesbian orgy. It just seemed like the natural place to test it out and it was pretty cool. Some girls are having sex while others are dancing, now that's a party :) Of course I replaced the dance animations with sexier ones (I think they're from a game called dream club c or something)

It kept crashing on me, but I don't think it was a direct conflict with anything, I simply had too many script-heavy mods running for my computer to handle and I had to cut down on them a little. (turns out the main things taxing my system were those mods that make townspeople hide when dragons/vampires attack. good mods, just really heavy on the scripts) it works fine now.

The only thing I really want is this: a way to have the random sex active in the bathhouse but no where else, so that whenever I stop by the bathhouse the girls will be dancing + getting it on and I don't have to turn anything on or off when I enter or leave. That would be AWESOMESAUCE.

My only problem with music + dancing in the bathhouse is this: the new update lets girls dance on tables and do random poses from halofarms pinup poser mod, but now when you turn the music to make them dance the bathhouse music will play everywhere you go. In the old version the music would only play when you are actually in the bathhouse so I could just leave it on all the time and not worry about it. I don't want the music to play everywhere I go and it irritates the hell out of me having to turn it on and off everytime I go there. I went back to the old version... but damn I really liked the table dancing and halofarm poses :(

SexLab LoverComfort seems to apply in the bathhouse now and then (at least I'm pretty sure it's that leading to the action there, I have random sex deactivated).

Nevertheless I agree there needs to be something more specific to the bathhouse :P