So I've tried for a while to use pregnancy mods without success, right now I have Fertility+ and egg factory

I use skyrim AE, CBBE, 3BA and XP32MSSE

I tried to use them with racemenu, nioverride and slif but while some clothes and armors work properly, there's always some which don't

When I use racemenu, some clothes work and the body work too
with, nioverride, some other clothes work but the previous one and the body end up with the barrel belly or nothing at all

with SLIF it's the same as nioverride but breast growth seems to work (it doesn't with the 2 others)

if I understood correctly, racemenu use specific bones while slif use nioverride which use cbbe sliders

the thing I don't understand is how I know which armor works with what

what's the difference between them ?

I would like to convert everything myself to work with slif, does any kind of tutorial already exist ?

also, I'd like to know how bodyslide works. when I build a mesh, does it export the mesh to the meshes directory or does the game read the files in the cbbe directory ?

what are the ShapeData, SliderCatergories, SliderGroups and SliderSets directories used for ?

left nioverride, right racemenu

Only armor which worked with nioverride and had breast growth with slif (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35100?tab=description with 3BA)

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.6545ff3ddda892180802ed607d347380.pngScreenShot6.thumb.png.e1928b51d834fb17b3129db990e21fed.png

Armor only affected by Racemenu (don't know which mod. if you have a way to find out, tell me please)

ScreenShot5.thumb.png.814d3c1874bf0b79f60e7f0d1d629ab3.pngScreenShot9.thumb.png.cb85cea8cf91ac2a40b80e04334738d2.png

Body with barrel belly with nioverride

ScreenShot4.thumb.png.dec72707853f6cca52a6ea7ee83985ae.pngScreenShot10.thumb.png.a139cb50ebc743084ef0ed15f2a6a7f2.png

Forsworn Fashions armors also have the barrel belly with nioverride

if you need more examples with their files or my complete modlist, I use vortex, just tell how to export it

Edited by Ostrania
1 hour ago, squiffyrogue said:

You don't need Nioverride when using Racemenu on AE/SE simply because nio is integrated in racemenu. 
Did you download 3ba bodyslides for vanilla armour? Did you build all armour/clothes in Bodyslide with " Build Morphs" option?

I didn't install Nioverride as a standalone (I don't even think it exists for SE) but I can use it with the MCM of egg factory

I don't think I did for the vanilla armors but I didn't even check them in game, I first saw the problem with the body and some armors from mods

also, I have difficulties finding which armors come from which mods (except for the obvious one with the mod name)

and yes I built all the meshes in bodyslide with the build morphs option

edit: tried with some 3BA vanilla clothes, just like the body, it works with racemenu but not with nioverride/slif

Edited by Ostrania