Disney Land Worth Visiting?

Emily

Emily refer to Disneyland that branch all over the world from US to Paris to Hongkong to Tokyo and to other disneyland available on this world.

Are they worth visiting?

Anyone been there before?

Should Emily Plan a tour vacation there?

are they really magical?

Little friend said it always crowded?

To be honest. Tokyo Game Show vacation trip are intriguing option, But emily felt too old to visit otaku.land this year, Then Disneyland comes to her mind since she never experience it before. So she asked, if it's worth the time and money than ordinary theme park?

I have never been too Disney land nor do I have any need or want to go there. the Whole happiness and costume kinda of thing scares me to be honest. There's something that does not sit right with me about fully grown people running around pretending to be Aladdin or some Disney princess. It just seems....Stupid, but meh my opinion will probably change when I actually end up going to Disney land

Archived