VR first person force correct view angle

Is there a mod out there that sets the your forward view to match the head's in sexlab animations. at the moment it doesn't seem to handle laying down or hanging upside down scenes very well at all and animations are not facing the right way around so some degree of contortion is required for immersion - or maybe that's just something i've done wrong, please lmk.

To clarify I am looking for something that would map irl forward to the player characters view angle with reduced freedom of rotation so that you always have the correct angle instead of a missionary scene starting and suddenly you are looking into your own ribcage. sorta like the Passenger plugin in VaM

i'm interesting in this too, i've dabbled with VRIK settings and so far the best i have managed is to lock the camera to the head height, but i still keep facing whatever direction i'm looking no matter what way the body is facing or at what angle.

i want the full dizzying experience of the arachnophobia mod in VR! ? ?️?️

let me know if you have any luck with locking your view!

Edited by VoreQ
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 9:34 PM, VoreQ said:

i want the full dizzying experience of the arachnophobia mod in VR! ? ?️?️

Yeah! exactly, you get it.

I also wouldn't mind immersing myself in some of the wilder animations as well but at the moment I avoid them cause I know they won't work.

I don't know how this isn't a thing, maybe there is just a setting we don't know about?

I had given up on this but seeing a reply gives me hope