[mod] Humanoid Slime Race [Deprecated]

14 hours ago, Akiya82 said:

I found the source of the problem and this is the basic rendering of the game. The mod was originally conceived to work with [NL] Facial Animation - WIP and therefore all tests pass with it. Since transparency does not work properly without it, I will have to add a dependency on the [NL] Facial Animation - WIP mod.

Link to the new version of the mod.

Hello! Thank you for the speedy reply! I uninstalled the game and disabled the non-necessary mods. I downloaded the most recent version of the mod ( 1.2.4.1 ) and started up a fresh game. However I'm still getting the issue! I noticed that you acknowledged another mod that could work without necessitating facial animations, maybe I should try that out?

Please find enclosed my hugslog, game error log, modlist, and two screenshots of my experience! I noticed that this mod asked that I have Vanilla Expanded, so I went ahead and added that too. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help!

P.S. I noticed that a lot of the errors in my log referred to mods that are not active, perhaps these are just the game expecting things that aren't there? Are my inactive mods causing issues?

Spoiler

Modlist.PNG

Spoiler

SlimesOnMap.PNG

Spoiler

SlimesPreStart.PNG

HugsLog.zip Log.txt

Edited by A Viceroy
Putting Images into Spoilers for ease
6 hours ago, A Viceroy said:

Hello! Thank you for the speedy reply! I uninstalled the game and disabled the non-necessary mods. I downloaded the most recent version of the mod ( 1.2.4.1 ) and started up a fresh game. However I'm still getting the issue! I noticed that you acknowledged another mod that could work without necessitating facial animations, maybe I should try that out?

Please find enclosed my hugslog, game error log, modlist, and two screenshots of my experience! I noticed that this mod asked that I have Vanilla Expanded, so I went ahead and added that too. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help!

P.S. I noticed that a lot of the errors in my log referred to mods that are not active, perhaps these are just the game expecting things that aren't there? Are my inactive mods causing issues?

Reveal hidden contents

Modlist.PNG

Hide contents

SlimesOnMap.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

SlimesPreStart.PNG

HugsLog.zip 16.47 kB · 0 downloads Log.txt 402.51 kB · 0 downloads

According to the logs, my mod does not give errors. Now the slides are displayed as they should. You can do without the Face Animation mod if you don't need it. I recommend installing HD pawn rendering and Camera+ mods if you want to look at the slime girls up close.

6 hours ago, A Viceroy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Modlist.PNG

Hide contents

SlimesOnMap.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

SlimesPreStart.PNG

HugsLog.zip 16.47 kB · 0 downloads Log.txt 402.51 kB · 0 downloads

According to the logs, my mod does not give errors. Now the slides are displayed as they should. You can do without the Face Animation mod if you don't need it. I recommend installing HD pawn rendering and Camera+ mods if you want to look at the slime girls up close.

1 小时前,Tory187 说:

您需要一个禁用他们设置的设备缓存的模式。明确人们使用该 VE 框架或使用动画设置会更好。1.3,您需要进入的设置并使用任何方式。

I've disabled caching, but I still have the same problem. Where am I not set up? The screenshot sent later may not match the language, so you need to use translation.

27@1N]~(GC([C)K99E1}AAI.png

95X~BVM%XZ$EJ0F%7@X65U6.png

Z@EB{4G)FX3G0OBBS{C`(%R.png

Player.log

• 5 weeks later...

The slimes don't seem to spawn with slime genitals, anus, or breast, just regular? Is this intentional? Because with the slime parts, you can go into bio, and change the part size on the fly, so it feels like that's what's meant to be used. Sorry if I'm being presumptuous!

Edited by RHS0
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, just downloaded the 1.4 update and when I was about to make a slime character in character editor and got this error message. Does it mean anything, and what can I do to fix it?

Spoiler

Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest.AlwaysDownedLifeStages (System.String& stages) [0x0003a] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest.ValidateAndFix () [0x000c2] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest..ctor (Verse.PawnKindDef kind, RimWorld.Faction faction, RimWorld.PawnGenerationContext context, System.Int32 tile, System.Boolean forceGenerateNewPawn, System.Boolean allowDead, System.Boolean allowDowned, System.Boolean canGeneratePawnRelations, System.Boolean mustBeCapableOfViolence, System.Single colonistRelationChanceFactor, System.Boolean forceAddFreeWarmLayerIfNeeded, System.Boolean allowGay, System.Boolean allowPregnant, System.Boolean allowFood, System.Boolean allowAddictions, System.Boolean inhabitant, System.Boolean certainlyBeenInCryptosleep, System.Boolean forceRedressWorldPawnIfFormerColonist, System.Boolean worldPawnFactionDoesntMatter, System.Single biocodeWeaponChance, System.Single biocodeApparelChance, Verse.Pawn extraPawnForExtraRelationChance, System.Single relationWithExtraPawnChanceFactor, System.Predicate`1[T] validatorPreGear, System.Predicate`1[T] validatorPostGear, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] forcedTraits, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] prohibitedTraits, System.Nullable`1[T] minChanceToRedressWorldPawn, System.Nullable`1[T] fixedBiologicalAge, System.Nullable`1[T] fixedChronologicalAge, System.Nullable`1[T] fixedGender, System.String fixedLastName, System.String fixedBirthName, RimWorld.RoyalTitleDef fixedTitle, RimWorld.Ideo fixedIdeo, System.Boolean forceNoIdeo, System.Boolean forceNoBackstory, System.Boolean forbidAnyTitle, System.Boolean forceDead, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] forcedXenogenes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] forcedEndogenes, RimWorld.XenotypeDef forcedXenotype, RimWorld.CustomXenotype forcedCustomXenotype, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] allowedXenotypes, System.Single forceBaselinerChance, Verse.DevelopmentalStage developmentalStages, System.Func`2[T,TResult] pawnKindDefGetter, System.Nullable`1[T] excludeBiologicalAgeRange, System.Nullable`1[T] biologicalAgeRange, System.Boolean forceRecruitable) [0x001f9] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
  at a3.a (Verse.PawnKindDef A_0, RimWorld.Faction A_1, Verse.ThingDef A_2) [0x000e7] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at a3.a (Verse.PawnKindDef A_0, RimWorld.Faction A_1, Verse.ThingDef A_2, r A_3, Verse.IntVec3 A_4) [0x00022] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+j.a () [0x00028] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at bu.b (System.Single A_0, System.Single A_1, System.Single A_2, System.Single A_3, System.String A_4, System.Action A_5, System.String A_6) [0x00036] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+j.a (System.Int32 A_0, System.Int32& A_1, System.Int32 A_2) [0x00024] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+j.a (CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+b A_0) [0x00052] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00104] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

5 hours ago, anonumusca said:

Hey, just downloaded the 1.4 update and when I was about to make a slime character in character editor and got this error message. Does it mean anything, and what can I do to fix it?

Reveal hidden contents

Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest.AlwaysDownedLifeStages (System.String& stages) [0x0003a] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest.ValidateAndFix () [0x000c2] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest..ctor (Verse.PawnKindDef kind, RimWorld.Faction faction, RimWorld.PawnGenerationContext context, System.Int32 tile, System.Boolean forceGenerateNewPawn, System.Boolean allowDead, System.Boolean allowDowned, System.Boolean canGeneratePawnRelations, System.Boolean mustBeCapableOfViolence, System.Single colonistRelationChanceFactor, System.Boolean forceAddFreeWarmLayerIfNeeded, System.Boolean allowGay, System.Boolean allowPregnant, System.Boolean allowFood, System.Boolean allowAddictions, System.Boolean inhabitant, System.Boolean certainlyBeenInCryptosleep, System.Boolean forceRedressWorldPawnIfFormerColonist, System.Boolean worldPawnFactionDoesntMatter, System.Single biocodeWeaponChance, System.Single biocodeApparelChance, Verse.Pawn extraPawnForExtraRelationChance, System.Single relationWithExtraPawnChanceFactor, System.Predicate`1[T] validatorPreGear, System.Predicate`1[T] validatorPostGear, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] forcedTraits, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] prohibitedTraits, System.Nullable`1[T] minChanceToRedressWorldPawn, System.Nullable`1[T] fixedBiologicalAge, System.Nullable`1[T] fixedChronologicalAge, System.Nullable`1[T] fixedGender, System.String fixedLastName, System.String fixedBirthName, RimWorld.RoyalTitleDef fixedTitle, RimWorld.Ideo fixedIdeo, System.Boolean forceNoIdeo, System.Boolean forceNoBackstory, System.Boolean forbidAnyTitle, System.Boolean forceDead, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] forcedXenogenes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] forcedEndogenes, RimWorld.XenotypeDef forcedXenotype, RimWorld.CustomXenotype forcedCustomXenotype, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] allowedXenotypes, System.Single forceBaselinerChance, Verse.DevelopmentalStage developmentalStages, System.Func`2[T,TResult] pawnKindDefGetter, System.Nullable`1[T] excludeBiologicalAgeRange, System.Nullable`1[T] biologicalAgeRange, System.Boolean forceRecruitable) [0x001f9] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
  at a3.a (Verse.PawnKindDef A_0, RimWorld.Faction A_1, Verse.ThingDef A_2) [0x000e7] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at a3.a (Verse.PawnKindDef A_0, RimWorld.Faction A_1, Verse.ThingDef A_2, r A_3, Verse.IntVec3 A_4) [0x00022] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+j.a () [0x00028] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at bu.b (System.Single A_0, System.Single A_1, System.Single A_2, System.Single A_3, System.String A_4, System.Action A_5, System.String A_6) [0x00036] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+j.a (System.Int32 A_0, System.Int32& A_1, System.Int32 A_2) [0x00024] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+j.a (CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI+b A_0) [0x00052] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at CharacterEditor.CEditor+EditorUI.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00104] in <04c3d77705494d97b1b0feb89c88d524>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <1ea541f48818430abd724fc665f76dc4>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

2 hours ago, boogiebear6 said:

Is the current Version for 1.3 or 1.4? Thats not completly clear. But then again, why would it be updated yesterday to a Version not longer maintained by the vanilla game?

This was the last update for the 1.3 version of the game.
For the game version 1.4, the mod update will be released today or tomorrow at UTC+3.

Here's to hoping a biotech xenotype version is made at some point due to all the issues with HAR and biotech currently. Not to mention having a xenotype version would be neat, can breed mutant slime people using slime girls with that lol

No clue how you would go about doing that though and still keeping their custom body unless there's a way to add a gene for that or to replicate the functions in a similar way. Kijin mod managed that by using genes for each stat and look seperatly in it's biotech version