Bodyslide No image Preview and not affecting game along with character physics

Hey there, I am posting after scouring posts and what not for the past two hours to find nothing which helps with my current problem. I installed FO4 recently and as the title suggests I installed bodyslide, CBBE, and different physics like ocbp. The bodyslide worked as intended initially, but now I get a no image when I click a preview and below the sliders I get a message with a box next to it saying " Meshes\Actors\CHaracter\CharacterAssets\Femalebody.nif (right-click to view conflicts) " The original bodyslide I put added to the game now will not change, and none of the physics I download work. I have tried to follow guides changing the paths and reinstalling CBBE, the physics as well as the bodyslide and then reinstalling and still have all the same issues. I assume all of the problems stem from the same source, but I have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated!

7 hours ago, thatoneguy121 said:

Hey there, I am posting after scouring posts and what not for the past two hours to find nothing which helps with my current problem. I installed FO4 recently and as the title suggests I installed bodyslide, CBBE, and different physics like ocbp. The bodyslide worked as intended initially, but now I get a no image when I click a preview and below the sliders I get a message with a box next to it saying " Meshes\Actors\CHaracter\CharacterAssets\Femalebody.nif (right-click to view conflicts) " The original bodyslide I put added to the game now will not change, and none of the physics I download work. I have tried to follow guides changing the paths and reinstalling CBBE, the physics as well as the bodyslide and then reinstalling and still have all the same issues. I assume all of the problems stem from the same source, but I have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm not sure how to manage that new message about the body at the bottom so I switched back to version 5.4.2 of Bodyslide and Outfit studio so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

What mod manager are you using? 

Did you enable modding in your ini file?  (2 lines must be added there for mods to work properly.  If using MO2, make sure they are still there if you are using profile specific ini files Tools -> Tool Plugins -> ini editor)

Running the game via the F4SE Launcher?

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

I'm not sure how to manage that new message about the body at the bottom so I switched back to version 5.4.2 of Bodyslide and Outfit studio so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

What mod manager are you using? 

Did you enable modding in your ini file?  (2 lines must be added there for mods to work properly.  If using MO2, make sure they are still there if you are using profile specific ini files Tools -> Tool Plugins -> ini editor)

Running the game via the F4SE Launcher?

I am using vortex and I have been running F4SE as well.

I also have the ini file lines edited as well. I just now re-added those lines though and nothing new :\.

1 hour ago, thatoneguy121 said:

I am using vortex and I have been running F4SE as well.

I also have the ini file lines edited as well. I just now re-added those lines though and nothing new :\.

OK, so the main issue is that you aren't seeing anything with the preview button?

Try this video

On 4/2/2022 at 12:53 PM, Marg597 said:

OK, so the main issue is that you aren't seeing anything with the preview button?

Try this video

Sorry for the incredibly late reply. I had watched that video prior to posting this and it didn't help. I ended up having to install and reinstall quite a few of the bodyslide, physics and other things for it to mostly work. I still get no image when I use bodyslide for the texture, but I can see the body shape.

47 minutes ago, thatoneguy121 said:

Sorry for the incredibly late reply. I had watched that video prior to posting this and it didn't help. I ended up having to install and reinstall quite a few of the bodyslide, physics and other things for it to mostly work. I still get no image when I use bodyslide for the texture, but I can see the body shape.

If you are getting no texture, check the Game Data Path that Bodyslide is pointing to in the settings (by clicking the settings button from within bodyslide in the bottom right corner).  It needs to go to your game's data path.

image.png.2c18a2e49a9c0b4961ae55bda8c75a98.png