AAF animation toggle

I know Skyrim and Fallout 4 does not use the same mods to run sex scenes. I use SexLab in Skyrim, and that allows me great flexibility (especially when used with other mods) in choosing what animations play for what encounters.

Does AAF have any way for me to toggle which animations play? For instance, I am playing a female character now, but every single FF sexual encounter is a strap-on scene, and I know I have lesbian animations to using those, but they are never triggered. Is this a flaw in other mods like Violate, Approach and Autonomy and such treating all FF encounters as MF encounters, or is it something to do with AAF that I haven't set up properly?

I've used the guide as best I could to set my game, and I am happy with it otherwise, it is just for FF encounters where I have this issue.

There aren't that many FF animations, unfortunately.  You can go to the different animation pages and most of them list all the different animations that are available in that pack.  During the animation, press Home button on your keyboard and you can try hitting Pg Up or Pg Down or Right Ctrl to get a different scene.  It all depends on the tags as well, and how the mod is configured.  For example if the mod is only looking for Aggressive tagged scenes, that further narrows down the pool.  Be sure to install all of the animations in the guide with the possible exception of Farelles as it has a known issue with the newer skeleton.  You probably already followed the guide since you have a working AAF but I'll link it here anyway.

17 hours ago, Marg597 said:

There aren't that many FF animations, unfortunately.  You can go to the different animation pages and most of them list all the different animations that are available in that pack.  During the animation, press Home button on your keyboard and you can try hitting Pg Up or Pg Down or Right Ctrl to get a different scene.  It all depends on the tags as well, and how the mod is configured.  For example if the mod is only looking for Aggressive tagged scenes, that further narrows down the pool.  Be sure to install all of the animations in the guide with the possible exception of Farelles as it has a known issue with the newer skeleton.  You probably already followed the guide since you have a working AAF but I'll link it here anyway.

Thanks! I don't immediately see anything I think I've missed. It's not a huge problem, so it was more just out of curiosity.