Simplified Armor (COCO Scarlet Rose + Battle Angels)

A more playthrough friendly version of the outstanding "COCO Scarlet Rose" and/or "COCO Battle Angels" turns the many individual armor pieces into just three- armor, gloves, and boots; and sets their stats to be on par with dragonscale armor. If there is some part of the outfit you don't like, you can zap it off in bodyslide which actually provides even more customization.

There is no crafting these pieces since I wanted to keep it as light as possible. I recommend Additem menu (SE) or Qui (AE) to obtain the armor. The pieces can still be improved at the armor table just like vanilla pieces.

Out of respect for the original uploader/creator you will be required to use the textures folder from their mod for mine to work. Otherwise, it can be run with or without the rest of the original mod's files, including the .esp 

Support them on COCO Patreon

3BA version only.

Download

Hard requirement: Textures folder from COCO Scarlet Rose

Simplified COCO Scarlet Rose.zip

Hard requirement: Textures folder from COCO Battle Angels

Simplified COCO Battle Angels.zip

I'm open to taking requests for other sets if they are high enough quality and 3BA

1056445887_SkyrimSE2022-03-2511-57-03.png.92cf116be39de9717b567b487459ef4e.png

1185852749_Screenshot(253).png.0dd3cd981de19f085b940e223fc865a5.png

Danceloop02.gif.93c2d5df98561f92d233a6896845d12a.gif

Danceloop01.gif.1a80d39f6dff863cb7d5c3e9430996c2.gif

Edited by Altwen
  • Altwen changed the title to Simplified Armor (COCO Scarlet Rose + Battle Angels)