[Sims 4] Jade Scorpion's Animations v.3.0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 10/18/2022 at 11:38 AM, Bradley Oates said:

Hello, I have downloaded your file and your animations are not showing up in wicked whims.
Is there a special addition I need to initial wicked whims to access your animations.

That's weird, What animation tag you are searching for I go by the name "simmer96 " as my animation tag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Jade Scorpion changed the title to [WW] Jade Scorpion's Animations (15/11/2022)
  • 1 month later...

I thought I had it fixed, but I only see one animation out of the ones available. I can't see any others. I even removed all my other animations and still I only see one of yours. I installed them like regular animations but just one is appearing. 

I figured it out a majority of the animations are for single beds. I hope they will be added for double beds in the future ☺️

Edited by uplikeking99
Found the fix for the issue
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 11:45 AM, uplikeking99 said:

I thought I had it fixed, but I only see one animation out of the ones available. I can't see any others. I even removed all my other animations and still I only see one of yours. I installed them like regular animations but just one is appearing. 

I figured it out a majority of the animations are for single beds. I hope they will be added for double beds in the future ☺️

Yeah they will be added for double bed in future if you are having problem with animations not showing up try delete animation cache in the ww save folder. 

On 2/10/2023 at 9:35 AM, ioawdfv said:

I was just wondering about something.

I see you have made ww animation for glory hole toilet.

Do you think you will ever make animation that actually use glory hole in the glory hole toilet?

they will be available in the next free update and yeah I've made some gloryhole animations and have plans to add more.

14 minutes ago, mytwisteddreams said:

Hi just a quick a question about the new update, I'm not seeing the M - handjob with anal vibrator/single bed animation in my game but the others seem to appear and work just fine, was wondering if there was if it was an issue on my end?

I've also noticed the trance state teasing - single bed animation is no longer showing up

2 hours ago, mytwisteddreams said:

I've also noticed the trance state teasing - single bed animation is no longer showing up

2 hours ago, mytwisteddreams said:

Hi just a quick a question about the new update, I'm not seeing the M - handjob with anal vibrator/single bed animation in my game but the others seem to appear and work just fine, was wondering if there was if it was an issue on my end?

Delete this file and try again

file.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 4:30 AM, Freyja88 said:

Is it just me or is something wrong with the Posters and Movies files? I can't download them, it's just a blank redirect all the time. File for the animations seems to be fine.

thanks for letting me know! yeah when I was uploading the file there was some glitch with the LL server, i'll reupload them dont worry.