Need help creating the Bashed patch

I have created a Bashed Patch with Wrye Smash 309.1, the problem is that some jewelry and staffs from Ave's Unique Jewelry Replacer look like the vanilla jewelry and staffs again.

When I use xEdit to take a look at the Bashed Patch.esp, I notice that the items from the Replacer have been replaced by either Legacy of the Dragonborn or the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, even though Ave's Unique Jewelry Replacer.es is lower down in the loading order.

I have corrected this manually in xEdit so far, the question I have is, is it possible to somehow set the items from the Replacer to be prioritized when creating the Bashed Patch?

42 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I have created a Bashed Patch with Wrye Smash 309.1, the problem is that some jewelry and staffs from Ave's Unique Jewelry Replacer look like the vanilla jewelry and staffs again.

When I use xEdit to take a look at the Bashed Patch.esp, I notice that the items from the Replacer have been replaced by either Legacy of the Dragonborn or the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, even though Ave's Unique Jewelry Replacer.es is lower down in the loading order.

I have corrected this manually in xEdit so far, the question I have is, is it possible to somehow set the items from the Replacer to be prioritized when creating the Bashed Patch?

I have the same problem with some mods and my bashed patch.  The solution that I found was to leave them out of the bashed patch, and place the bashed patch ahead of them in the load order.

BashedPatch0.esp                        83

nwsffFollowerFramework.esp        84

nwsffNoTeamMagicDamage .esp  85

1 hour ago, kalador said:

I have the same problem with some mods and my bashed patch.  The solution that I found was to leave them out of the bashed patch, and place the bashed patch ahead of them in the load order.

BashedPatch0.esp                        83

nwsffFollowerFramework.esp        84

nwsffNoTeamMagicDamage .esp  85

That would of course also be a possibility, then I could save myself the work of manual editing, thank you. But as I said, I'm looking for a way to edit the Bached patch in advance.