Wicked Perversions not working properly

Hi everyone,

Im getting this in my last exception file. Anyone knows how to fix it, or better said, what exactly i should fix?

Thanks in advance!

Ver LL.3.3 at Time: Sun Mar  6 16:51:47 2022 on Windows with WW v167f and Basemental 7.15.148 on 1.84.197.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 68, in _nisa_create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 634, in create_sim_infos
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 101, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 78, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3224, in load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3315, in _load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 316, in get_randomized_progress
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 159, in get_age_transition_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 152, in get_aging_data
KeyError: 5

7 minutes ago, RainWilliams said:

Hi everyone,

Im getting this in my last exception file. Anyone knows how to fix it, or better said, what exactly i should fix?

Thanks in advance!

Ver LL.3.3 at Time: Sun Mar  6 16:51:47 2022 on Windows with WW v167f and Basemental 7.15.148 on 1.84.197.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 68, in _nisa_create_sim_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_spawner.py", line 634, in create_sim_infos
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 101, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 78, in _turbolib_sim_info_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3224, in load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3315, in _load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 316, in get_randomized_progress
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 159, in get_age_transition_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 152, in get_aging_data
KeyError: 5

Post these in the Technical section and not Downloads and if you have a Last Exception file, attach that and not cut/paste it. People prefer to have the entire report to help you better. It looks like Wicked Perversions didn't like something with traits you gave that Sim in CAS during creation. Are you using custom traits?

?

6 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

Post these in the Technical section and not Downloads and if you have a Last Exception file, attach that and not cut/paste it. People prefer to have the entire report to help you better. It looks like Wicked Perversions didn't like something with traits you gave that Sim in CAS during creation. Are you using custom traits?

?

First of all, thanks for your reply. I did not look where i posted this... sorry about that. Also the first time im asking something so i will keep that in mind the next time :). To answer your question, yes i'm using custom traits. So what you're saying is that those might be a problem?

57 minutes ago, RainWilliams said:

This line of the report you pasted would lead me to believe that is the case. You can remove your custom traits to the desktop, delete the localthumbcache.package file (do this any time you make a change to the Mods folder), reopen your game but do not save your game. This way you can see if the last exception is eliminated with the removal of those custom traits. If the last exception doesn't happen, there is the cause. You can then exit without saving and start adding your traits back until you get the last exception, I know this can be slow but then you know what is causing the conflict.

?

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...