Scripting Help - MoveTo function loading player into infinite void

I am trying to create a mod that creates spells to teleport you to different areas of a Goma Pero Land. When I assign the property Loc01 to a Goma Pero Land cell the spell loads me into an infinite void where I am falling for ever, just a sky box around me. To see if there was something wrong with my script I assigned Loc01 to the vanilla cell AbandonedPrison01 and the spell worked as intended. I have tried different Goma cells and different references in each of those different cells but nothing is working. Am I missing something?

Scriptname TeleportSpell extends ActiveMagicEffect

ObjectReference Property Loc01 Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    Utility.Wait(0.5)
    Game.FadeOutGame(False, True, 2.0, 1.0)
    Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo(Loc01)
    Game.EnableFastTravel()
    Game.FastTravel(Loc01)
EndEvent

9 minutes ago, Hank2956 said:

When I assign the property Loc01 to a Goma Pero Land cell the spell loads me into an infinite void where I am falling for ever, just a sky box around me.

You need to teleport on an object, not cell or location. You could place an invisible marker in Goma Pero Land cell and make player teleport on it.