A cloak Spell that activates while blocking

Hi, I've been fiddling around making a simple support-type cloak spell that activates when the enchanted shield is blocking. But it doesn't work at all.

I've followed the guide on Creation Kit it doesn't work. So I tried emulating the vanilla cloak to my custom cloak and it doesn't work either.

I think I'm missing something. The name of the Enchantment is present in the shield, but it doesn't do anything at all, if I press block, nothing happens, no Healing animation taking place, and the HP of ally or other non hostile npc doesn't increase.

Here's what I've set up so far now after emulating the vanilla cloak:

I put Conditions on the Enchantment, that the Cloak should only activate when Subject is Blocking

A Cloak Spell used by the Enchantment for the Shield

A Cloak Magic Effect used by the Cloak Spell

A custom healing Spell and Magic Effect used as an Associate Item 1 for the Cloak Magic Effect

Tbh, I just want a support spell that is constantly given to all friendly NPCs within a specific range while the Player is blocking with a shield, as I plan to add more but with different effects. Idk, If there is a better way of doing this. Any help is appreciated.

01Enchantment.jpg

02CloakEffect.jpg

03CloakEffect.jpg

04HealSpell.jpg

05HealEffect.jpg