14 hours ago, Megumin. said:

Sadly there's not much in Sims 4 except for that forced animation that you already know about. I think that might be because the creator of the WickedWhims said he didn't want to add that sort of stuff and also Patreon has a rule against that kind of kink. Doesn't help that most sims 4 animators also use Patreon so that's a big no no for them.

There's this thing called consensual non-consent AKA rape play. It's pretty much just another kind of sexual roleplay that you can do with your partner. Apparently, rape fantasy is pretty popular with women. Obviously, this is playing pretend between two consenting adults so don't go around trying to do this with random people. 

thats quite enlightment never see trough those points of view ty

11 hours ago, hotwatervapor said:

People also play video games in which they go around shooting, and other acts of graphic violence that they don't themselves do, or even wish to do, in real life. Non-consensual play is a very common and popular kink, done between consenting adults usually with some kind of safeword or other safeguard so that the enactment of it being nonconsensual can be immersive, but if something really does go too far, parties involved know when to stop to avoid becoming guilty of real wrongdoing (and carry a reputation that could make it so that nobody wants to play with them again). So don't fret yourself none. :)

a cliche but valid point i think this stuff affect me more then violence as i grow up watching saynt seya dbz etc soo there that thing like i doing it with bad guys and stuff

well i have a kids brain don't take me serious. you make me understand a little more of this kink trough ty ;)

On 2/28/2022 at 6:58 AM, apersonisaguy1209 said:

I am looking for a mod other than devious desires that adds rape, trust me, I have been looking for ages, but all I can see is devious desires this and devious desires that, is there a actual rape mod that is not devious desires (PS I already know about forced sex animations but that does not give the feel of rape) 

there's this one playlist on Lupobianco's animation called "Not A Gentleman", basically the males are doing things to sleeping females. thats all i know there is