Racemenu - Overlays Resetting Upon Loading Saves

Greetings you pervs,

as the title suggests I recently started encountering issues with my Racemenu/Slavetats. I did not install any new mods, I merely started up my game and from one day to another all of my body and face overlays decided to just reset to Default (aka. none) whenever I load up a save.

I tried:

-creating a fresh, 'clean' save and reloading that one. Works if I create the save, and load it in the same session, once I close my game, reopen and reload a save it's back to default overlays.

-reinstalling Racemenu, Slavetats (since those layers also disappear), and anything connected to those mods. 

I've seen people post the exact same problem on the Racemenu NM page, though there are no helpful answers. I didn't update any of my mods, and I'm not sure whether Skyrim got another small update the last couple of days, it broke on the 22nd/23rd.

• 3 months later...

Have had the same problem since I reinstalled my Skyrim SE with AE. ?

Except it is only my body, hand and feet that have the overlays reset to default.

All freckles and tan lines are reset to default, and color for the layers are also back to default white.

Do not know if this is an AE problem, but I never had it before.