Commonwealth Captives Lupine Patch, (Females)

Commonwealth Captives Lupine Patch, (Females)

View File

I went through and turned all the human female settlers into wolves. They'll have different appearances. A few of them will also have increased stats to be combat companions. Enjoy.

About the combat versions.

CC seems to only imprint the cosmetic differences between the various settler types in the mod. The base stats and perks are carried over from the core settler that the others are spawned t hrough.

You need to manually spawn the combat versions and have another mod that can make them into your companion. Each Combat type is labeled to what their perks support.

Brawler

Veteran

Wanderer

Mercenary

Warrior

Fighter

Guard

Adventurer

Clipboard01.png

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

What's up with colors? I mean it seems to be spawning green Lupines xD And while there's nothing inherently wrong with green Lupines since iirc it's one of available color presets - it seems that for me like half of Lupines are green and the other half are "regular" xD If there are green ones I'd expect there also to be blue ones, pink ones and red ones however I have not met such yet.

I think it'd be also cool to make more "compatible" variant that would use more... tamed colors - to not interfere with standard NPC replacers which use more natural fur colors. When I saw green slave for the first time I got brain freeze for few seconds lmao. I believe Lupine NPC replacer only uses grey-ish, white-ish and brown-ish colors.

Nevertheless it's still cool for what it is. Ngl I did install Commonwealth Captives in the past but when I noticed it spawns humans despite having NPC race mods I had to give up on it. But now I can give it another try ?

9 hours ago, Lapsio said:

What's up with colors? I mean it seems to be spawning green Lupines xD And while there's nothing inherently wrong with green Lupines since iirc it's one of available color presets - it seems that for me like half of Lupines are green and the other half are "regular" xD If there are green ones I'd expect there also to be blue ones, pink ones and red ones however I have not met such yet.

I think it'd be also cool to make more "compatible" variant that would use more... tamed colors - to not interfere with standard NPC replacers which use more natural fur colors. When I saw green slave for the first time I got brain freeze for few seconds lmao. I believe Lupine NPC replacer only uses grey-ish, white-ish and brown-ish colors.

Nevertheless it's still cool for what it is. Ngl I did install Commonwealth Captives in the past but when I noticed it spawns humans despite having NPC race mods I had to give up on it. But now I can give it another try ?

I use a green and growing type mod for my Fallout 4 so some of the ladies are colored to blend in.

15 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I use a green and growing type mod for my Fallout 4 so some of the ladies are colored to blend in.

Another question - it seems that no slave have hairstyle with bangs. Tbh in general they only seem to have one or two hair types - the basic one and one on screenshots below. I didn't notice any slave with short variant of hair or bangs one. And some of them have weird glitched standard hair but with lupine hair feathers?... Is it supposed to be like this or is it some kind of bug?

ScreenShot106.png.b11e0d2851b5e391378fa21ded24246d.png

ScreenShot105.png.8d21d28d960a6f61ecca0b5ffe0aadf9.png

as you can see she has floating in the air fethers on chest that seem like standard lupine hairstyle feathers except there's nothing to hold them in place when there's no long hair on chest.

inb4 I found red lupine so it's ok, red/green balance preserved lmao.

1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

Another question - it seems that no slave have hairstyle with bangs. Tbh in general they only seem to have one or two hair types - the basic one and one on screenshots below. I didn't notice any slave with short variant of hair or bangs one. And some of them have weird glitched standard hair but with lupine hair feathers?... Is it supposed to be like this or is it some kind of bug?

ScreenShot106.png.b11e0d2851b5e391378fa21ded24246d.png

ScreenShot105.png.8d21d28d960a6f61ecca0b5ffe0aadf9.png

as you can see she has floating in the air fethers on chest that seem like standard lupine hairstyle feathers except there's nothing to hold them in place when there's no long hair on chest.

inb4 I found red lupine so it's ok, red/green balance preserved lmao.

I hadn't run into that one myself but I believe I fixed it. There's an update for you to see if it has it fixed.

5 hours ago, Lapsio said:

just curious are those updates propagating to existing NPCs? Also is there a way to safely "get rid of" settler? I mean I'd use disable but I'm not sure if disabled NPCs don't still bload save file.

IKt adjusts their base model which is carried over to already spawned npcs. The legs are actually a sort of "armor" that attaches below the waist so that's why regular human legs show up on some skirts.

I disable them myself and don't have too much trouble.