Nudist Kings

Nudist Kings is mod that lets you pick one of 3 new cultural traditions. 

Nudist Females, females will wear no clothing.

Nudist Males, males will wear no clothing.

Nudist People, Males and Females will wear no clothing.

I used Carnalitas' "00_clothing_triggers" as the base of my own "00_clothing_triggers" file so you just load mine after Carnalitas and Carnalitas should work just the same as before. Carnalitas is not required for Nudist Kings to work.

8 hours ago, Uroniam said:

thanks for this mod. Can you make a cultural tradition to enable unrestricted marriage and another one for male/female adultery accepted? 

I've been looking into this and did some work on it. A lot of that is tied to religion. It looks like I'd need to edit religious and marriage triggers. Most likely several other places as well. If anyone knows other locations please let me know. 

6 hours ago, Neo5niper said:

I've been looking into this and did some work on it. A lot of that is tied to religion. It looks like I'd need to edit religious and marriage triggers. Most likely several other places as well. If anyone knows other locations please let me know. 

I think it's the could_marry_character_trigger in common/scripted_triggers/00_marriage_triggers

Under the faith hostility and consanguinity block just need to add an OR for if you have the cultural tradition or if your faith allows it 

image.thumb.png.1b5e7f1f102dc847d5700f42927a3264.pngJust have top add 

9 hours ago, Uroniam said:

I think it's the could_marry_character_trigger in common/scripted_triggers/00_marriage_triggers

Under the faith hostility and consanguinity block just need to add an OR for if you have the cultural tradition or if your faith allows it 

image.thumb.png.1b5e7f1f102dc847d5700f42927a3264.pngJust have top add 

Yeah, that is one of the places I found, I have the list on my other PC can't get to it right now, but I was also looking at making it if you take lovers ect. that it wouldn't give you fornicator or adulator malice or criminal. 

The idea sort of started with a concept of "Free Love" but as that is quite a lot to mod at once I was thinking starting with one of the core "concepts" of that, not sure witch would be easiest, and that could also lay the ground work for the others.

Free Love Concepts Ideas (So far)

1. Adulatory accepted by Culture. 

2. No Bastards

3. Close Kin Relations

4. Homosexuality Accepted

I was also trying to see if I can maybe make one Tradition that could have things change on the fly by a decision. 

So in short current plans are, not necessarily in this order.

*Free Love

*Dynamic Tradition

*Art for Tradition(s)

*Compatibility

I'm considering splitting Free Love off into it's own mod as it doesn't need anything of the "Nudist Kings" that is currently in place. That or rename this mod, not sure, Also tempted to keep it as one mod. I know quite decisive right now. ? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 4:12 AM, metamar said:

How about making it possible to choose nudist variant cultures with the all nudist, female nudist or make nudist traditions already in them so that you can play as a nudist right from the beginning of the game?

I'm still working on some improvements but been having a few problems. I hope to be able to have a "Cheat" version where you can add the tradition from the start.

If anyone knows how to make cultural flags that would help me alot. I don't have a lot of experience with flags in CK3.

• 8 months later...

Hi, I just downloaded this mod and others like Carnalitas, and cannot get a single one of them to work.  I put them in the mod directory, edited the mod to point to the filepath where the mod is installed, created a new playset and installed all the mods in the playset in the correct install order.  They all show as installed and green.  Run the game and start a new game, but there is no trace of any mods anywhere in the game.  What am I doing wrong?  Any help is appreciated.