[solved] Trying to replace a bobblehead nif with another nif but in game it's pink?

Basically what the title says. I'm trying to replace the nif of a bobblehead with a different nif, but after replacing it and going in game, it's missing its texture. In nifskope the model shows up with a texture but in game it doesn't. I'm quite a noob with nifskope so I could be making a very obvious mistake, but I've made sure BSShaderTextureSet includes a diffusion texture so I have no idea what could be causing this. One strange thing that I noticed that might be of use is that when importing the original bobblehead nif into outfit studio, it shows up with a texture, but when importing the new bobblehead nif into outfit studio it shows up without a texture despite there being a valid diffuse texture path set in the properties. Any help is greatly appreciated.

(Edit) Solution:

All I had to do was move the dds files off of my desktop and into fallout4/data/textures/setdressing/bobbleheads

I'll leave this up just in case anyone else has a problem like this.

Edited by lumoon74
solution found
  • lumoon74 changed the title to [solved] Trying to replace a bobblehead nif with another nif but in game it's pink?