Thank You, To All Of You.

Adam Jensen

Dunno if I am posting this in the right thread or if there is even a right thread for this, but I just want to say it. If any moderator feels the need to change it from its place or lock it, then by all means go ahead.

I just want to say, this is one of the best forums I ever been too. I been everywhere, from Skyrim Nexus, to Banjo Kazooie forums and yet this is one of the nicest, coolest forums, contrary to popular belief on the Nexus.

When I first discovered this page, I told a friend of mine, that I had found a page with awesome mods, the likes of which have not been seen on sites such as Nexus. He told me that I was crazy and should avoid this place, but honestly, I'm glad I didn't.

Given the topics that are often discussed here, it's amazing how this is one of the least hostile forums I been to. More importantly, you guys provide a freedom of thought, that allows and bolsters creativity, something that I have yet to see in other forums.

Heck, here no one looks you down when you propose an idea as wacky as it might be and I don't have a constant fear of being in trouble by what I say and I believe it is this very same freedom that allows for such a civil atmosphere.

Tl;dr You guys are awesome and I hope you keep being like that. Also a special thanks to guys like Arrok, MasterChris, Jbezorg(Sorry if I misspelled it, I have trouble spelling it sometimes), Ashal and everyone else who one way or the other makes the awesome content we all enjoy.

Reaper out.

yes this forum is one of the kind

i am also was skeptical in first few days

but when i was see how modders here openly share they ideas without reservation without "that is my toy" attitude (PP,Nexus,GS) i was decide to lurk a bit

and hell look what was become from that "i will just lurk a while"

but hey it is not my fault

it is fault of every adult intelligent person what roaming on this forum

and they are so much outnumbered my poor myself :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived