Falling immortal NPC with Rad damage

Hello.

There is a problem, maybe bug when immortal npc periodically falls, gets up and falls again. I  did not foung a solution in google and had to investigate myself.

So, yes, this is Rad damage, getav 000002E1 proove it. It is constantly increase until npc is falling, gets to 0 and increase again. disable-enable does not helps, restoreAV Rads 1000 and resetHealth also. To get success we need to use all of that command, but in the moment when your npc is down.

======= READ MY SECOND COMMENT FIRST!!! ===========

So, to cure npc, we need to wait when it fall down.

than open console.

click on that npc to see ID number of your npc.

here you can rewrite this ID number into console. This do nothing, but let you remember it in case you loose it.

than write in console 'disable' command.

close console, wait a second and open again.

write 'restoreAV Rads 1000' command.

write 'resethealth' command.

close console wait some and reopen it.

write 'enable' command.

reopen console again.

write 'moveTo player' command.

Beware, dont loose a focuse from npc. if you do that, console commands will not apply on necessary npc. Better don't use a mouse after clicking on npc and until end of algorithm. If thats happens, try 'prid *ID_number_of_your_npc*' command (you will need npc ID number).

It can helps. This method can restore npc, empty inventory and erase individuallty, but at least it stop the fall down.

If you know a method to do that without loosing npc individuallity, please share.

Edited by vokiken

Ok, so I think I found a way to fix npc without any loose (individuallity, inventory, ect.)

To do that we need to wait when it NOT falling down, NPC MUST STAND UP.

than open console.

click on that npc to see ID number of your npc.

than write in console 'setRace a' command.

don't close console (important).

write 'resethealth' command.

thats all. close the console, your npc have to be fixed.

you can check it by 'getav 000002E1' command. Amount have to decreased with time and finally reach 0.

P.S. If you are using some weird mode which add race by name 'a', than try 'setRace bbbweirdmodenotaddthisraseIhope' command :)