Issue with ZeX Skeleton and Nanako Race mod.

The only issue I have currently, is my head grows small-ish(Probably back to normal size) as opposed to bigger like its supposed to be.

The head itself grows smaller than what it should be. I've noticed it looks fine while loading a few mods and then it freezes for a few after a few of them loaded. Then it grows smaller. Or it just is smaller from the get-go. 

Is there ANY WAY. At all, to scale my player head to be bigger? Be it editing the skeleton in Nifscope? Anything in Looks menu? This is my only issue currently in my current modpack that I'm going through right now... 

So if anyone could help me I'd truly appreciate it. Or point me towards a path to make the head bigger cause.. I do not understand why it can't be scaleable. As in the sculpting option the head has a scale option.. but it doesn't affect it at all. Probably due to a potential neck seam issue but uuuugh.. My body just doesn't.. look right with a smaller head hahaha. 

open the zex file manually and then open the Skelton nif  with nifskope. Then look for the head node (should be under spine 1, then spine 2, chest, and neck), and right click then select; attach parent node>>>ninode. Rename this new node to 'CME_HEAD' and then change the following:

flags to 14;

translation x to -1.7 and y to -2;

scale to 1.3;

save this then replace the zex skeleton with the one you made

16 hours ago, HK416A7 said:

open the zex file manually and then open the Skelton nif  with nifskope. Then look for the head node (should be under spine 1, then spine 2, chest, and neck), and right click then select; attach parent node>>>ninode. Rename this new node to 'CME_HEAD' and then change the following:

flags to 14;

translation x to -1.7 and y to -2;

scale to 1.3;

save this then replace the zex skeleton with the one you made

I... think it... worked? I can't tell if it is working and showing up. I cleaned up any other Skeleton.nif replacer that I had. To make sure ZeX was working. But I did all ya said, and... It... kinda looks better? Might try to just go for bigger to test if it does indeed work hahahaha. But thanks a lot!

Edit: It did work. Had to use skeleton framework tho to.. switch to it.

Edited by Leelok