Anyone know why im getting this message?

its only for the actual body. anything that has to do with clothes is fine. If i click the check mark then the red turns to blue like tis okay but it doesnt change ingame. jiggly doesnt jiggle. still nude and everything but just doesnt take effect. ive never seen this type of message. and right clicking just brings up the conflict but doesnt tell me how to resolve it.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 234704.png

On 2/6/2022 at 1:10 AM, deuce2416 said:

It’s not an error. It just means that all those different “outfits” output to the same mesh, individually. Just select the one you want to use and press build. 

thanks for responding!  and your link is FLAME ON!! wow! made me fucking sign up lol. you just exposed me to a world i didnt know existed thank you even more for that. you make this look easy. one last question(prob not) how do i change the outfits to fit my body. change my body to whatever preset i please but NOT affect the NPCs? 

On 2/10/2022 at 11:38 PM, Two Bucks said:

thanks for responding!  and your link is FLAME ON!! wow! made me fucking sign up lol. you just exposed me to a world i didnt know existed thank you even more for that. you make this look easy. one last question(prob not) how do i change the outfits to fit my body. change my body to whatever preset i please but NOT affect the NPCs? 

Sorry for late reply... i put together all my outfits in Outfit Studio so that theyre separate from the other clothing/armor. Not a hard process at all but it takes quite a bit of explaining if you're starting from scratch. check these links out and play with it a bit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7106/

Like I said... not really hard, but theres a bit of a learning curve. But like anything else... its all practice

Edited by deuce2416
On 2/13/2022 at 1:54 AM, deuce2416 said:

Sorry for late reply... i put together all my outfits in Outfit Studio so that theyre separate from the other clothing/armor. Not a hard process at all but it takes quite a bit of explaining if you're starting from scratch. check these links out and play with it a bit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7106/

Like I said... not really hard, but theres a bit of a learning curve. But like anything else... its all practice

thanks again! and outfits studio intimidates me lol. but i guess thats where the natural progression of all of this has taken me.. thanks!

5 hours ago, Two Bucks said:

thanks again! and outfits studio intimidates me lol. but i guess thats where the natural progression of all of this has taken me.. thanks!

once you figure out how it works, its so easy... and you'll never stop using it. I probably spend more time doing stuff in outfit studio than playing XD