Shrouded Robes

post-47404-0-90562300-1374552289_thumb.jpg

Also a couple pics of the Argent Iron Armor I converted:

post-47404-0-85343000-1374552368_thumb.jpg

post-47404-0-74929900-1374552414_thumb.jpg

post-47404-0-15837700-1374552524_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So you actually did something in the CK. :D

Even though I don't use UNPB, still well done, and congratulations to your first file. ;)

Actually, I only used CK for one of these, and not even that much. Also there's 4 files :P

Update for Conversion Mod;

Clothes that were added in the update:

Necromancer Robes:

post-47404-0-34203500-1375830138_thumb.jpg

Redguard Clothes:

post-47404-0-26700000-1375830143_thumb.jpg

Roughspun Tunic:

post-47404-0-44863800-1375830148_thumb.jpg

Here is a WIP pic of a conversion of the Stalker Armor from this thread, which unless there's some problem with me converting it and posting it up here, I will release 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5169-naver-cafe-mods/

post-47404-0-92357800-1375832142_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Argh! Saw your signature and it was misleading. :dodgy:

You have the pictures of those outfits (especially the one on the far left) and then below it says "My UNPB Conversions". Yet you don't have that armor converted. Was a bit misleading cause I assumed those were some of your conversions.

At least you're working on the Killer Keos set for UNPB though, thanks for that. Hopefully in the future you'll do the armors you show in your signature.

You have the pictures of those outfits (especially the one on the far left) and then below it says "My UNPB Conversions". Yet you don't have that armor converted. Was a bit misleading cause I assumed those were some of your conversions.

At least you're working on the Killer Keos set for UNPB though, thanks for that. Hopefully in the future you'll do the armors you show in your signature.

Actually I do have the fox 29 armor converted, and was planning to upload it later today. I couldn't find anything on a UNPB version of the Ceremonial Mage armor, so I'll be doing that one too. 

I wasn't trying to be misleading with my sig, I intended to show off the companions I made and I wanted them to wear something pretty.  :)

Speaking of which:

Here are pics of the finished armor

Min weight:

post-47404-0-29366600-1377296783_thumb.jpg

Max Weight:

post-47404-0-02908800-1377296809_thumb.jpg

By the way, I'm still open to requests so if there is something you would want to see me do then please let me know. These smaller conversions

have been a great way for me to deal with the tedium that is my larger conversion project and I've been enjoying them a lot.

Actually I do have the fox 29 armor converted, and was planning to upload it later today. I couldn't find anything on a UNPB version of the Ceremonial Mage armor, so I'll be doing that one too. 

I wasn't trying to be misleading with my sig, I intended to show off the companions I made and I wanted them to wear something pretty.  :)

Speaking of which:

Here are pics of the finished armor

Min weight:

attachicon.gifArtis06.jpg

Max Weight:

attachicon.giffox029MaxWeight.jpg

By the way, I'm still open to requests so if there is something you would want to see me do then please let me know. These smaller conversions

have been a great way for me to deal with the tedium that is my larger conversion project and I've been enjoying them a lot.

Cool deal. Yeah I didn't know it was for your companions. Just saw the picture with no reference except for the link below it, so just assumed they were part of your conversions. :P

The outfit actually looks nice, good job. The only thing that looks odd with it, is that you made it more of a tube top instead of a bra like the original outfit. So the bra just sticks out in front of the breasts, instead of actually being a bra and holding the breasts inside it. But otherwise nice work.

As for suggestions, I don't know if you do other game conversions, but I'd like to see this armor from Fallout: New Vegas converted to Skyrim for UNPB. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46121//?

Cool deal. Yeah I didn't know it was for your companions. Just saw the picture with no reference except for the link below it, so just assumed they were part of your conversions. :P

The outfit actually looks nice, good job. The only thing that looks odd with it, is that you made it more of a tube top instead of a bra like the original outfit. So the bra just sticks out in front of the breasts, instead of actually being a bra and holding the breasts inside it. But otherwise nice work.

As for suggestions, I don't know if you do other game conversions, but I'd like to see this armor from Fallout: New Vegas converted to Skyrim for UNPB. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46121//?

Yeah, you're right. That was a mistake on my part as an attempt to compensate for UNPB's massive breasts at max weight.

Luckily it's only a problem on the max weight and was a quick and simple thing to correct. Looks much better now, I think.

Here's a pic of the updated mesh:

post-47404-0-81811000-1377307346_thumb.jpg

As for the request: while some of the pieces like the Barbie Dress are interesting, unfortunately I'm not too sure about it. For lack of a better word, I'm kind of a stickler in that I don't really like armor or clothing that I have to suspend my disbelief too much on to think it could fit in a fantasy setting. To be fair, they aren't bad in that sense and with some modifying it could work, but it would be something I'd have to think about. 

Yeah, you're right. That was a mistake on my part as an attempt to compensate for UNPB's massive breasts at max weight.

Luckily it's only a problem on the max weight and was a quick and simple thing to correct. Looks much better now, I think.

Here's a pic of the updated mesh:

As for the request: while some of the pieces like the Barbie Dress are interesting, unfortunately I'm not too sure about it. For lack of a better word, I'm kind of a stickler in that I don't really like armor or clothing that I have to suspend my disbelief too much on to think it could fit in a fantasy setting. To be fair, they aren't bad in that sense and with some modifying it could work, but it would be something I'd have to consider. 

No worries on the request. It was just a suggestion. Been trying to find someone to make that for me for a long time now lol. Having no luck myself trying to find a tutorial to convert F:NV to Skyrim for UNPB. :P

But the new mesh looks awesome for that outfit. It fits better now instead of having a small bra on big breasts lol. Can't wait to check it out. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hello i like the valkyrie armor, thanks!

had a problem with the valkyrie armor give me invisible body at first, and later found out that the esp is not at the right folder in the 7z.

fixed after moving both meshes and textures to same folder with the esp