Solitude Men's Club Expanded Location patch

Solitude Men's Club Expanded Location patch

View File

I find Mens Clubs Extended quite enjoyable, but I can't play without access to the porch of the Dragonborn Gallery. The entrance of the Solitude Mens Club is on the same plot as wall of the Dragonborn Gallery.

I relocated the entrance just across the road, in that little alley and then to the right.

The Solitude Men's Club was founded by King Mantiarco, husband of Potema. While outwardly, he was a devoted husband, in reality he preferred the company of other men. And so he created a place where he, and others like him, could meet and enjoy one another's company. In order to maintain discretion for all involved, the place had a very
modest entryway, with no signage, leading most to believe that it was a wine cellar, or something similar...

This is only the patch making the mod compatible with Legacy of the Dragonborn and other mods which occupy the space opposite the lower entrance of Erikur's house.

It doesn't do anything without the Mens Clubs Merged.esp from the original mod, but apart from KS Hairdo's.esp doesn't have other dependencies.

ESL tagged for your convenience.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10503-solitude-mens-club-expanded-by-ffabris/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for doing this, I happen to be checking for errors and found this [00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 286] Mens Clubs location Patch.esp
[00:00] SMCDoorExt [REFR:1800AA48] (places SHouseDoor01 "Door" [DOOR:000368CE] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00037EE6] (in SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF]) at -13,25)
[00:00]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:000ECFFC] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MuseumExterior [CELL:00037EE3] (in SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF] at -14,24))">
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 23, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Not sure what it will mean but I think it will prevent NPCs from entering the door. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This patch leaves a floating one-way wall on the blank terrain, which is the same place where Legacy of the Dragonborn places its stairs. The wall is visible and impassible from one side, but completely invisible and lets you walk right through from the other. The visible side faces the castle, while the invisible side faces Erikur's house. Using the CK to view it, the wall is made of four panels named SMdFWalSol02 in the Editor ID list of SMCExterior in the SolitudeWorld cell view. I've also noticed that there is a small extra floor sticking out the back of Erikur's house, overhanging some plants. I haven't pinpointed the issue with that yet, but it's part of the house's model.

A fix would be appreciated! I deleted the four pieces of wall in CK and so far I haven't had any issues, so hopefully it's simple.

• 6 months later...

Love this patch, thank you!  I would LOVE a patch to move the location of the Riften's Club because it conflicts with "Amberleaf Farm" from the mod Riften Extension - Southwoods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47074

I tried myself to make a patch, but I failed miserably :(  

Spent a day trying to teach myself Creation Kit, but I admittedly have no idea what I'm doing

Any help/advice would be much appreciated and thank you regardless.