children of the sky issue

Hey, I searched for this in many ways and wasn't able to find answers on this forum. My problem is that the head tracking for the child race causes them to look down at the ground when I get so close. If I'm like 4 feet away, they look at my characters head. 2 feet, a 45 degree angle down, 1 foot and they're looking into their own chests.

It's not that big of a deal, I'm just wondering if anybody else has experienced this and if editing the skeleton would fix it, or if I would also have to edit each animation.

Cheers.

Thanks for the suggestion Cindy, I replaced it and the problem went away :)

After further investigation I found that the problem was due to the player's 1st person camera node getting so close to the NPC's eye node that they were nearly overlapping each other, but the npc's eye node was slightly higher than the camera node so this created a steep angle for the head tracking trace - thus the closer I got, the steeper they would look down. It's nothing with the 'Children of the Sky' race, the problem was my custom skeleton.

Archived