Enhanced Vanilla Bottoms

View File

EVB_Banner.png

Description

This mod provides new bottom and feet body parts for your sims.

Features

-Replacers available for both male and female.

-Knees have been adjusted so the thigh and calf won't clip into each other when the legs are folded.

-New genital models.

-Cut and uncut genitals available for males.

-Detailed foot model.

-Wicked Whims compatible.

Required Mods

Wicked Whims is required for swapping the bottoms.

The feet replacers do not require Wicked Whims.

Installation

1) Unzip and place the Leito_EnhancedVanillaBottoms folder into your Sims 4 mod folder.

..\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

2) Use Wicked Whims' body replacer feature to swap the bottoms to using Enhanced Vanilla Bottoms.

If you only want certain parts from this mod, you can delete any of the unwanted packages in the Leito_EnhancedVanillaBottoms folder in your mod folder.

Credits

Leito - Enhanced Vanilla Bottoms mod author

TURBODRIVER - Wicked Whims

S4Studio

Modding Toolbox

S4PE

Fantastic, many thanks for this excellent work. In which package are the knees included? Feet or bottoms?

I'm very keen on the feet and knees, what you've done in magic, but for the time being I'd like to use other creators' male bottoms, as they have more choice of sizes.

Perhaps more sizes is something you may consider in future for your mod?

20 hours ago, FranziskusFelix said:

Fantastic, many thanks for this excellent work. In which package are the knees included? Feet or bottoms?

I'm very keen on the feet and knees, what you've done in magic, but for the time being I'd like to use other creators' male bottoms, as they have more choice of sizes.

Perhaps more sizes is something you may consider in future for your mod?

The knee fix is part of the bottom packages.

hey!

I really like this. I have a question

how exactly did you fix this? if you're willing to share that is.

Bernise made some anthro nsfw stuff for the game in the past, but the vanilla clipping issue occurs there too.

I could try and make some adjustments to them if I knew where to start. (I know he'd be okay if I gave him the files/credited him if I uploaded it on my own. We've chatted about edits before.).

I would look at the meshes to learn your ways but I don't think I would get too far so I thought I'd better ask.

hope you have a nice day, and thanks in advance for your reply!

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
fix typo
16 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

hey!

I really like this. I have a question

how exactly did you fix this? if you're willing to share that is.

Bernise made some anthro nsfw stuff for the game in the past, but the vanilla clipping issue occurs there too.

I could try and make some adjustments to them if I knew where to start. (I know he'd be okay if I gave him the files/credited him if I uploaded it on my own. We've chatted about edits before.).

I would look at the meshes to learn your ways but I don't think I would get too far so I thought I'd better ask.

hope you have a nice day, and thanks in advance for your reply!

This "fix" is really just a bandage.  It's easy to do though.  You just move the vertices around the knee forward a little.

https://webm.red/1Ol6

The correct fix is to have double jointed knees, but that will require updating all animations.  Not a mountain I want to climb.

Edited by Leito86
18 minutes ago, Leito86 said:

This "fix" is really just a bandage.  It's easy to do though.  You just move the vertices around the knee forward a little.

https://webm.red/1Ol6

The correct fix is to have double jointed knees, but that will require updating all animations.  Not a mountain I want to climb.

got it, thanks!

I'll credit you for the solution for sure :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I know this has been out a year, but I have a few questions. First, are there any upper body replacers you can recommend for your bottoms? Are there any realistic color or overlays that can be used with your bottoms? How does this compare to Bimbo society mod? Does this work with the physics mod? Thank you.