equip set manager that works / doesnt completely suck?

pretty simple. im looking for a mod that allows me to save sets, and quickly equip them. nothing else. i need literally no other functionality.

so far, there are only two real options. both are unacceptable.

1: Player Equipment Manager

ugh. so close. really almost works. but it cant have the same item in more than one set, since theyre stored in hammerspace. cant have more than one "addon". oh, and it unequips everything regardless of options set in the MCM, so any set which does not contain a full suite of items will just take your shit off and put nothing in its place. broken.

2: AHHotkeys

simply does. not. work. the first hotkey press of a game session will unequip all items in a set if that set is currently being worn. after that, it will do nothing at all. changing MCM options has no detectable effect. 

3: SkyUI

this sounds like what i want, but im using custom favourites menu, which appears to disable equipsets completely, replacing it with a system that - what a surprise - simply does not work.

are there any options that DO work? is there any way to get skyui sets working with custom favourites menu?