A question about 3BBB and slider design

So I recently transitioned from CBBE to CBBE 3BBB. All this time I've been using one slider preset for any set of clothes that look like they'd provide "support" and another for the nude or topless outfits. However I've been thinking about all the gravity options in 3BBB. My question is: is it better to leave gravity off and continue to use two sets of slides among outfits, or should I design my presets around a single form factor (presumable the "supported" version for outfits) and then simply enable the gravity options for 3BBB.

I was curious if anyone would share their advice or experience on this. I learned better than to try and have a separate preset for nudity AND have the gravity options enabled. That resulted in heavily saggy tits which did not look good at all.

59 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

I am assuming you are speaking of the sliders in Bodyslide?  If so, I thought the "Gravity" slider was just for setting saggy boobs....maybe I'm wrong but I thought that's all it really did. 

Oh. Sorry I wasn't clear. 3BBB has an option to install where it simulates the gravity on the boobs using physics as opposed to a preset. I intended to ask if anyone had any experience using it in place of a second bodyslide preset. (One for outfits that had 'support' or no jiggle, and then another for nude/topless outfits.)

1 hour ago, DismissedClaim said:

Oh. Sorry I wasn't clear. 3BBB has an option to install where it simulates the gravity on the boobs using physics as opposed to a preset. I intended to ask if anyone had any experience using it in place of a second bodyslide preset. (One for outfits that had 'support' or no jiggle, and then another for nude/topless outfits.)

I works great IMO as it has a more realistic look to it when they lay on their back. I am not into the unrealistic anime boobs that move like giant jello molds.