Missing genital textures for hdt lunari

Hi

So I am trying to get this to work . I want hdt lunari race with physics but I keep getting these missing textures. The genitals are fully animated with Collison but are devoid of textures. If some one could tell me what mods I need to get . In order for this to work correctly I would be gratefully. I would find it preferable for it to be a cbbe version setup. 

I would not mind a good hdt physics mod setup for the rest of the characters as well if I have to change my entire setup 

ScreenShot2.png

2 hours ago, danta said:

Hi

So I am trying to get this to work . I want hdt lunari race with physics but I keep getting these missing textures. The genitals are fully animated with Collison but are devoid of textures. If some one could tell me what mods I need to get . In order for this to work correctly I would be gratefully. I would find it preferable for it to be a cbbe version setup. 

I would not mind a good hdt physics mod setup for the rest of the characters as well if I have to change my entire setup 

genitals are missing because in the lunar textures, they are not present. The screen is the femalebody1 texture of lunari

femalebody_1.thumb.png.270adb5e6aa043200d65261880fcb7cf.png

Try replacing the textures with ones containing genitals.

10 minutes ago, lisander68 said:

genitals are missing because in the lunar textures, they are not present. The screen is the femalebody1 texture of lunari

femalebody_1.thumb.png.270adb5e6aa043200d65261880fcb7cf.png

Try replacing the textures with ones containing genitals.

Thanks but I am not familiar how to do that .  Is it done with bodyside

12 hours ago, danta said:

Thanks but I am not familiar how to do that .  Is it done with bodyside

Try using Leyenda's skin mod. It has built in support for LE Lunari, but it might work just as well wit the SE port.

Otherwise, you'll have to go the copy/paste route and copy the textures from a skin compatible to whichever body type you chose when you installed the Lunari mod into the Lunari texture folder. You COULD swap only femalebody_1.dds in the Lunari folder with the one from your chosen mod, but the fact that the head and body use different skins is probably gonna be more jarring than Patty Pale Puss you got running around over there.