[fixed]save during AAF animation problem

Hi, I have a problem where the pip-boy won't open and I can no longer use mouse wheel to change POV.  I also can no longer see my first-person model in first-person if I look down.

I was in the process of loading an AAF animation and the game seemingly stuck.  I was able to open the menu and drop a quicksave, and reload, but all that did was create a 'follower' clone of my character where I was standing then allow me to resume the animation it had been trying to load, leading to this problem.  I assumed loading a prior save would fix the issue, but even loading the autosave from sleeping in the bed, before the AAF (Immersive Lovers' Embrace) animation triggered, still leads to the aforementioned lack of some control, but without the cloned character.

Is there a console command or MCM something I can do to restore proper game functionality without loading a save from several hours ago?

Edited by Bragh
fixes
  • Bragh changed the title to [fixed]save during AAF animation problem