Skyrims animations

clubsauce

A lot of people have made combat animation mods (just stances), but I think one problem that people forget, or don't realize is that the characters legs move rediculously fast when running. Don't believe me? try imitating the movement of skyrim characters on a treadmill or something and see how silly you look. The really fast paced foot steps work in some instances, but not here in skyrim. The only idea I can think of for future anim mods is probably to just take the current combat anim mods and slow down the footsteps a bit, and that would solve like half the problems of skyrim combat animations. I assume that people havent made attack animation because its very difficult, but i don't know much about that, but at least we can adjust the movement.

Even then combat animations in this game are crap. As much as I love bethesda they nver did good with character models or animations. Anyway i just wanted to get that thought out there, don't know how many people agree/disagree w/ me.

Archived