Opinions and advices on custom NPCs not appearing, packages not launching

Hi!

In the course of modding, I'm frequently plagued by those two problems :

- Some NPCs don't load in a cell. 

- Some packages don't work.

I'm still trying to understand what is on my end, and what is random or engine-based

I know it's a question somewhat often asked, but I found no help so far.

In both cases, the threads I've found offer only reminders of basics, but merely anything useful from where I stand (I might be forgetting something basic, but at least the basic advices I found aren't relevant in my case) (see below)

First the NPCs not loading :

- The mod is saved, is loaded (in my current problem, it's a new world so of course it's loaded, but I've seen a lot of such advices) 

- The cells are navmeshed (though in other cases, I also have NPCs that do load in non-navmeshed, but that's not the focus, while another one spawn in an unnavmesh and inaccessible place anyway despite being loaded in another cell)

---- On this one, i've read people stating NPCs should touch the ground, and others that they should be slightly in the air to have the least issues.

- For all cases, the NPCs' packages run only within their interior cell

The problem is not consistent. The NPCs load and don't load from a test to another (I witnessed it on the same game, in which entering the interior cell had all NPCs present, and reloading the save at an earlier point, most NPCs didn't spawned in the interior cell).

It can happens in exterior and interior, never affect all NPCs, can happen in crowded or in near-empty cells.

On my last test, it also happened on furnitures (changes to the room were saved, but some furnitures did not load correctly, though they were saved in the CK.

Second, the packages. On this one I assume some cases are on my end (default 24/24 7/7 packages at the bottom solve some of the issues).

- Some packages never worked. This include simple stuff (such as a sandbox package for a blacksmith, copied from vanilla and adapted, with little room for error)

- Some worked erratically (ex: my bow training package currently doesn't work, previously worked but with the NPC standing but never firing, I've seen only a single arrow being shot)

- Some packages consistently worked for days, and now never work, without any changes made to them.

So my questions are:

- Many of my NPCs' setting unfortunately are set on cells edges, but the navmesh bridges are there. On one case, it worked perfectly in the early stages of development 

- Is it because I go straight to my new world without waiting some time in vanilla world ? (but if that was the only detail to change, Bruma wouldn't work well with ASLAL)

- Is there mods and tweaks that could help? (I have Actor Limit Fix and am still far from 128 NPCs, and it's not supposed to be related to my issues) 

- What are your tricks and workarounds ?

Thanks for any clues! Have a great day/night.

Edited by ExodusTransonicMercury