3BA Physics just randomly exploded

I was editing my preset and finally settled on a redesign I enjoyed more so than the previous so I batch built all of the outfits, built CBBE Body Amazing and loaded up the game.

Then this happened:

https://ibb.co/RpMVLbB

For some odd reason, breasts and ARMS fall into the ground infinitely, but the butt doesn't AND if I switch it to SMP mode from the MCM, then the breasts don't sink all the way into the ground anymore, but the arms still do.

I've just scoured through like 15 threads and cannot find a single good answer.

I updated CBPC, HDT-SMP, 3BA, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended (put it at the bottom of the left of MO2), tried rebuilding with the old body but nope, still broken.

I'm seriously at my wit's end. It was working just fine before I changed the Bodyslides and rebuilt the outfits. It even does this while naked or wearing other outfits. I tried going into a new location and that didn't fix it either. I hate making forum posts like this but I have no idea what could even be causing this.

I think you build the smp version of the outfit while you use cbpc. 

Using smp clothing will usually sink into the ground unless you build it on the right body.

Check the outfit in bodyslide and check if it has a 3ba version to build. 

These type of clothing need to be build manually, because some have multiple versions like cbp, 3ba, smp ect. 

9 hours ago, ??????1627 said:

Skyrim data folder/SKSE/Plugins, you should have the LOG HDT SKinnedMeshPhysics, what does it say?

That's odd, it doesn't seem to be in my data folder. The only thing in there is Fuz Ro Doh's ini file.

2 hours ago, airnox said:

I think you build the smp version of the outfit while you use cbpc. 

Using smp clothing will usually sink into the ground unless you build it on the right body.

Check the outfit in bodyslide and check if it has a 3ba version to build. 

These type of clothing need to be build manually, because some have multiple versions like cbp, 3ba, smp ect. 

I usually build SMP versions of things and it works out fine in most cases. It's strange that that would break now, no? Because I do have SMP AND CBPC installed, you'd think it'd just default to whichever animation rig would work rather than boink tf out. Isn't that kinda the whole purpose of 3BA?

Okay, I'm completely braindead and sorry for wasting everyone's time.

For people that just found the thread with a similar problem, I had KS Hairdo's SMP installed. When I batch built, I had like 2000 outfits so I didn't check everyone of them.

Turns out, KS Hairdo's will default to UNP instead of CBBE, which will completely destroy your breasts and arms.

Again, sorry for wasting everyone's time.