Infinite slow motion

ronttu

So, today I finally bumped into the infinite slow motion bug, and honestly, it's killing my game completely. I can fix it with console (sgtm 1 for those who might need it), but when it triggers ten times in a fight with a couple of bandits, it's not fun anymore.

I tried to scour the depths of google, but can't find any actual fixes, just workarounds, so I figured I'd ask here if anyone has found a real fix for this?

True, also waiting some five to ten minutes after combat and it's gone. Or zoning. But the next combat brings it back, so it's a very temporary relief at best. Whether or not it occurs seems to be very random, I can play for a few hours with no issues at all, and then bam, suddenly it's constant, or alternatively it starts right off the bat and then goes away after a while.

Not blocking, it's triggered automatically from light armor perk, I think (I forget which skill the perk came from). Same issue as with the block, though, power attacks trigger it. Even if I just stand still not doing anything, it happens, so I've really no idea what could be causing it.

Archived