Racial Skins SOS-UNP 2K & 4k

As the name implies, these are individual *skins* for different races - from smooth, hairless Altmer, to dirty, shaggy and pumped orcs. It is based on Tempered Skins. In my opinion, this is the best option - a lot of options, plus perfectly fitted textures of the head and body.

The mod affects only the body model, respectively, does not affect the properties of races in any way, and also does not require translation.

ESP flagged as ESL

Why not in the bsa archive? In this case, the same SOS will overwrite something.

Since the file size is large enough, downloading from yandex.

Screenshots for version 4K

Oh, yes, sex from the latest screenshots is not included in the mod?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, UNP or BHUNP
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

54 minutes ago, SlicedBread said:

Nice to find a texture-only edition of this for SSE. I've been using Unique Bodies by Race which unnecessarily (for my purposes) changes mesh by race as well. Thank you. The ESL flag is a bonus.

Yes, I also once tried to do with a grid by race. For the old Skyrim, even before SOS and bodyslide, it turned out even well. But now it's a fierce fuck! Firstly, for each individual mesh, all the clothing meshes are needed (you can imagine the size of the archive yourself). Secondly, it is unrealistic to get rid of bugs - there will definitely be heads without a body and so on. And thirdly... building a normal body in a bodyslide - from a *punt* to a *cash cow* and so gives enough variety.

7 hours ago, SlicedBread said:

Also...because you used the same texture paths as UBBR, this mod can also make use of the NPC FaceGen Patcher script that rebuilds all vanilla and mod-added facegeom nifs with the correct texture paths. No more mismatched head and body textures for NPCs. ?Awesome!

Speaking of heads... All such mods available on the Nexus do not process them in any way(only the body, legs and arms, and the head remains common). And I also made this mod not yesterday, but several years ago... and also without detailed heads (and there are, for a moment, 5 options for females and 6 for men). Accordingly, the mod seemed to work well, but not perfectly. But a week ago, I finally realized what my jamb was?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...