Need Crime Scripting Help

I'm trying to add a system where you can set POWs free but it incurs a bounty and makes the soldier-guards attack you. I've been testing in the Eastmarch Imperial Camp and I'm pretty certain I've gotten the bounty part right but that doesn't make the imperial soldiers hostile. I've been trying to use the Papyrus line SendStealAlarm as well as experimentation with a number of other means to make the soldiers hostile when they free the POWs. Right now the script is attached to a dialogue option which goes;

akSpeaker.SetFactionRank(damsel1_Faction, 2)
CrimeFactionHaafingar.ModCrimeGold(150)
Debug.Notification("150 bounty added to Haafingar")
akSpeaker.SendStealAlarm(PlayerRef)

This script works to make the soldiers hostile if I replace like 4 with akSpeaker.SendAssaultAlarm() but that makes the POW hostile too, which I want to avoid. Am I using SendStealAlarm wrong? I know it is an object reference type but I'm using akSpeaker which points to the speaker. I have the properties set like this;

image.png.e26d801e5554c9d2e0f32a1e1259313a.png

What can you guys suggest to me to make this system work using dialogue where the soldiers become hostile but the POW doesn't?