UNPB BBP- Mesh Issue in Armor Mod

While working on an armor mod, I had noticed small issues in the body mesh on the right buttock of the body and inside the thigh on the right leg (attached pictures show what I mean). The issue doesn't occur at 0 or 100 weight, so I tried adjusting the armor mesh around the areas in question and re-imported the body on both the 0 and 1 mesh to no avail. There armor has no issues at any weight value, just with the body it seems.  I'm using UNPB BBP 2.4

Could it be that the vertex weights of the armor mesh are messing with the body? Both the _0 and _1 use the same vertex weights. Maybe there's something else I am overlooking? Has anyone else had a similar issue? I appreciate any help in advance, thanks.

Additional things:

• Hoping it would have worked, I pulled the body mesh from a mod that doesn't have the issue and used that instead, but no difference either (I guess this means the problem is down to something I'm doing, but I currently can't think of what it could be)
  • The issue is the same in a larger armor mod of mine, which is just a straight-up replacer of Vanilla armor, thus further making me believe it's something I'm doing.

post-47404-0-56909500-1371170851_thumb.jpg

post-47404-0-90792500-1371170856_thumb.jpg

post-47404-0-84166600-1371170862_thumb.jpg

Archived