Animations Freezing after 'completion'.

Hi! I seem to be having a bug with my very modded Rimworld. I've started a new game, and properly ordered RJW, along with the animation framework. I can take a screenshot of my mod order if required. However, whenever one of my colonists does "lovin'", they will go and have sex, the animation will play properly, and then one, and only one of them will actually get up and get clothed once lovin' is done. In other words, one of them will stay stuck in the final frame of the animation and in the lovin' activity, with their path-finding locked to the other person as if they were still doing a quickie until I manually click stop on them, while the other will get up and go to work. I'm totally unsure what could be causing this. Also hoping someone might have recommended settings for Children/Pregnancy and RJW as a very minor aside. Provided below is my output log from Hugs. Hoping you all might be able to help me troubleshoot this. Everything else in the pack seems to be working, no crashes, no conflicts, etc. Thank you!

update for additional info; at the bottom where the orgasm/stamina gauges are, the one who gets stuck always seems to have their orgasm gauge freeze as well. Sometimes around 88, sometimes 91 or 92, sometimes 95. Stamina is still high. I enabled the ability to command the pawns to have sex just to test this bug, so if need be I can start removing mods one by one to fix this? Still, I'm not sure how to read Hugs and maybe the log will help you all help me.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/e1db5851282b83dd051c7554609e0943

Update 2: I found what seems to be the error, but I still don't know what's causing it.

Spoiler

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Kitten driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_199) A=Thing_Human442)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.cumOn_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.BodyPartRecord,single,Verse.Pawn,int)
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (rjw.SexProps props) [0x006fb] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch8 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Exception ticking Man (at (152, 0, 147)). Suppressing further errors. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.LoopNeverending () [0x000b9] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.tickAnim () [0x00059] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.CompTick () [0x000af] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Tick () [0x00024] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch8(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2(Verse.TickList)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edited by anon12312