[Idea]LL NPC overhaul beauty project...similar to Oblivion's XEO mod!

In the 'Show your Skyrim counterpart...' thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/

exist many pics of beautiful PCs created by talented people with great taste.I on the other hand, have close to zero abilities to create beauties despite the fact that the community has been given lots of tools like the ECE or racemenu mods.

What if everybody shared their character's ECE presets , .npc files , texture,body and hair mods so as to make a resource from where the members of LL community would deside after some kind of 'poll' which ones were to be chosen as an overhaul npc replacer?

Then, people with knowledge of CK could colaborate and make a standalone mod that would not rely on everybodys installed beauty mods.

The result would be having diversity among really beautiful female NPCs with different body mods (CB++,UNP,UNPB,SEVENBASE,ADEC,CHSBHC,etc).

I know that similar mods exist in NEXUS but they either are generic or they just rely their beautification only on hair mods.

Of course, i know that a project like this would take lot of efford let alone permitions to be given by the texture,body,hair mod authors along with the PCs themselves creators but LL is a big community and also the project could become an exclusivity of LL.

Anyway, just throwing an idea here...

I made a mod myself that changes the ugly vanilla female hair and removes most dirt (link), though something like what you say would be nice too. It would take a very long time though... Especially getting through all of the nord race.

Though different body mods in the same game would create a lot of messy/distorted textures with clothes that are designed for only one body type.

theres already the loli mod that changes them maybe if we could use races like ningheim; turndown and nephilim someone could Change  the headmeshes for it  doing some morphing

as i know nothing of it i caan't say if it could be done but i would be one of the first for better npc's in the mean time you could still Play it with urshis better males; sg retexture or univions face mod

Archived