Possible to turn this head mesh into a hair? (attachment inside)

Blow

Hello, 

I recently found a topic where someone developed the Kerrigan armor for Skyrim. Part of that armor also has a "mask" that is basically Kerrigan's head with her hair attached. 

Currently, I'm wondering is it possible to actually use that head mesh and turn into a hair mod? Say like, would it be as simple as deleting the face part of the hair leaving the hair by itself?

Attached below is the file for this to make much better sense, lol.

Thanks.

Kerrigan Head - Adj Hair & Eyes.rar

I will have a look at it for you if you like although i have never done hair befor so it should be a challenge, ill post any updates here as i go through

Thanks a lot, that is much appreciated. 

Got the texture file also?

Sure!

The textures can be found inside the core file with everything in it.

Apparently the head mesh in this file is different from the one above. Hair looks kind of weird in this one lol. 

Dude all i can say is RESPECT to the hair modders of skyrim holy crap. tri files assining head bone :s 

Man i would loooove to help but for me to attempt this it could take aaaages. :( 

but i'll nut at it to see what i could do, might ask Hello Santa for some advice

Sorry man.

???

Keep the textures where they were in the original mod. You will have to add the hair into the game yourself with the Creation kit or overwrite an existing  hair from another hair mod pack. Cute Elf girl not included

download

muchos gracias neo!

Archived