Need help getting an armor to show in-game

I edited an armor for FONV a little in Blender and exported it with recommended settings as shown in the wiki tutorial. It looks alright in Nifskope but it's invisible in-game because something is wrong with the BSshaders. I've only edited armors for Oblivion and Fallout 3(with questionable results) before so this is new to me.

This is what my armor looks like in Nifskope:

nif1.jpg

This is what the original armor looks like:

nif2.jpg

That's the tab for the material and not the body(I know the skin should have a different shader type). As you can see some of the shaders are missing and that's Blender's fault I assume. How do I add them? Or can I keep them with different export settings? I can't edit the field in nifskope and it wasn't explained in the tutorial.

EDIT: I managed to make it visible with different settings in Blender. I had forgotten to enable the shadow map. Now it's only missing the alphamap but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Archived