Streets of Lewd Project

Also available on Nexus Mods, please download and endorse: https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/8

Requirements
Before you begin modding Streets Of Rage 4 you need the relevant tool to extract/overwrite the existing images.

Download SOR4Explorer from here:

https://github.com/jlcebrian/SOR4Explorer

Please follow the installation instructions listed on that page.

Inspired By
This mod is in a way an inspiration but for me also a celebration of various artists and fanart of Streets of Rage 4...well the lewd "art" anyway. What this mod aims to do is to replace some or most default images from the main menu to the ranking icon to the decor of certain stages as well as background NPCs with a lewd version of an artists awesome work. Of course that means our credits page will need some work and I will be relying on some of my own research as well as you the consumer of this mod to assist me in finding where all credit is due if we possibly can. I have already tried tracking down some of the authors that will be show cased in this mod, it is unfortunate that the ones I have reached out to have unfortunately not been seen online for 3 to 6 years.
So this mod will also give a huge nod to artists we can no longer get in touch with and to celebrate their work in the best way possible...that I can think of anyway.

Streets of Lewd Mod Content
This space will be continuously updated as more mods are worked on and I'm also hoping some artists will contribute to adding and modifying Streets of Rage 4 to bring us more of that lewd goodness!

main menu
stage clear ranking
temp ui game over and pause (Pause currently does not update, still trying to figure out why)
decor stage 1
decor stage 2 (still being tested as some lewd portraits don't show)
decor for sauna - tired of seeing sweaty men in bath towels? We got you covered with some nude lady twins instead
decor for cashier - nude cashier

update 1.1
decor for arena - lewded version of arena  on Y's Tower :P
survival menu - nude blaze in survival menu

The decor mod has a deeper folder structure than other mods, it's because the folder names of the same can become really confusing as to which decor png to overwrite in which folder in SOR4Explorer. So for simplicity sake I'm leaving the decors in the same folder structure as you would expect to find it in SOR4Explorer.

Installation
Now download this mod and extract somewhere where you can easily find it. Open up SOR4Explorer and this is where you will drag and drop the files from
 the respective folders of this mod to your Streets Of Rage 4 folder structure.
It is recommended that you backup the original game files before overwriting.

Location of folders in SOR4Explorer:

gui -> menus -> stageclear

gui -> menus ->  mainmenu

gui -> menus -> survival

gui -> tempui

decors -> the folder structure is the same as you'd find in SOR4Explorer, so just follow your folder path of the mod to know where to put in SOR4Explorer.

Click on Apply and close SOR4Explorer once done.

Start the game and admire the new Streets of Lewd!

Please take note
This mod contains a lot of lewd/skimpy/sexualized fan-art, illustrations and artwork that have been modified in one way or another to fit into Streets of Rage 4 whether that be a lewd little poster of Blaze (which is everywhere!), stage clear icons etc. All I'm saying is, you don't need to use any or all of this mod, you can pick or choose, mix and match to your hearts content...think there is too much lewd posters of blaze around? No problem, just don't overwrite said files you feel you don't want overwritten. The same logic applies to how you feel the main menu should look like, so if you don't want to replace Axel, Adam or Shiva in your main menu then don't.
That being said...if you want to experience the full lewd experience in the way it was meant to be perversely enjoyed...then you are most welcome to use ALL of the modified and lewded assets in all it's infinite beauty.

Troubleshooting

My SOR4Explorer does not work anymore, what now?
The easiest way to resolve this is to either
a) delete  SOR4Explorer folder in this location C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Temp\.net folder, then run the SOR4Explorer.exe again
b) rename SOR4Explorer to SOR3Explorer (or 2 or 1 etc.) and run the newly renamed exe.
c) Open cmd as administrator, navigate to where you placed the exe and type
dotnet run
the c) option works all the time, so I usually never bother with a) or b).

I'm getting access to folder path denied errors! What now!?
You probably have either the game still running or some third party background process (like an image editor for example) holding onto the image you want to drag and drop into SOR4Explorer. Close the game (and all processes) down  then try to drag and drop your images across.The reverse can also happen if you dragged images into SOR4Explorer, you will not be able to modify your image (in image editor for example) until you've closed SOR4Explorer which is holding onto that file.

File credits

Images and artwork here have been pulled from various sources (from websites at most times lewd in nature) and belong to their respective owners.
If you feel there needs to be a name up here that you recognize the artwork /fan-art/illustration of, please post it or direct message me to update the credits with said name.
Mod authors who have contributed have also opted to remain anonymous, but I have been given permission to upload their mods here. Please contact me if you wish to liaise with said authors.
List of Credits as follows:
Blaze Fielding illustration/fan-art by Dandonfuga and various artists.
Wisky (loverslab) for modifying a blaze illustration and turned it into a lewd poster and worked on lewding the cashier lady.
JojoTango(loverslab)for nude ms Y mod which was edited to fit into the lewd arena.
Blacktot (osu!) and various artists for the Anime Girls HD 18+ skin for osu! which is where the stage clear rank icons, sauna girl replacements and lewd arena replacements come from that skin.

On 12/13/2021 at 9:22 PM, Saraniamic said:

This is actually pretty badass but why is this file and this in separate posts?

I made a mistake and  placed  it in the wrong category, I'm not sure how to fix/correct the  issue.

Edit: Oh...ok, I'm reading your post a second time through but basically it is two separate projects, one that  lewds the decor, backgrounds, NPCs and GUI of  the  game  and the other file focuses  solely on a Project  that lewds Blaze Fielding, is that the  answer you were looking for?

And someone convinced me that I should use the submit file option of  course to make the files easier  to  find on  my profile since this  was originally  part of a nude request thread that spans many pages just  to browse for  the mods  you are looking for.

Edited by littlewolf