Trying to convert "visible gun Glock" mod to CBBE but gun is bending in BodySlide.

So I downloaded mod that makes Glock x19 visible as armor part (as holster). Obviously it clips through everything that is not CBBE vanilla. I wanted to convert it to BodySlide (done that with outfits) but when I am done with Project and I go to BodySlide to change it to my Preset - gun bends with the body shapes like it's cloth instead of just moving as a whole away from body. So my question is: what am I missing and how I can make it work?

20 hours ago, Stolichnaya said:

Make sure that Spine1_skin is the only bone that you copy to the pistol. I had this problem with a Taser I was working on and that is how I fixed it.

Thank you for answering but I do not understand. What is Spine1_skin and how do I copy it to the pistol (pistol has multiple parts becasue it also has all the mods for pistol to attach)?