Invisible body devious devices

Whenever my character or any other character puts on a restraining device, their body becomes invisible. I was told this was a bodyslide issue, and despite spending ten hours or so trying to get this to work, it is not. I used wabbajack to install a modlist(phoenix flavor) and then decided to add some stuff.  Everything else is working, I ran fnis correctly, and I have not yet encountered another issue, all animations working. I ran bodyslide as an executable within mod organizer, I chose a body, I chose a preset, I choose all groups, and then I checked build morphs and clicked batch build. I have scoured the internet for any hint of what is going on here, I was so desperate I got to page 22 of google. for the love of god if anybody could point me in any useful direction that would be deeply appreciated.