Problem with AI behavior and Schedules

Got over 500mods but the AI in bigger places when an event is occurring just freezes up and stands still but can talk like the execution in soltitude the executioner, prisoner and commander just stands still after some dialogues. Using 'resurrect' in console I can keep the event going and 'resetAI' don't seem to do anything. But still all the npcs in the square keep standing after the execution so there should be an issue on the AI packages. This same thing happens on intro scene as well, everyone gets off the wagon and stands still after the dialogue whereas they should be moving also in taverns. Some mods that I changed in my load order:

1.  Was running AI overhaul with Immersive Citizens. Uninstalled one tried the other with patches still didn't work. Uninstalled both with no AI overhauling mod still the problem persists.

2. Used Increase actors in cell and Actor limit fix but didn't see any change(Not sure if I installed correctly). Note that sometimes all the character movement in the game becomes faster and have to reload to make it normal don't know if it's an engine issue but I think the scripting in my game is screwed.

3. I don't think the LL mods are causing any conflicts as I already used them with another modded skyrim playthrough earlier this year and never had this problem.

Here's the load order and using vortex

1331057780_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_11.26-02_40_57.60-Copy.png.ca39d174188e9451ac890cf33341e504.png

6 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Your setup can't handle all scripts, textures. Maybe too big textures, physics, or other demanding stuff.

Use bethini, reduce screen resolution, restrict physics to nearby actors.

For questgivers this might help to have them talking.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104004

All of the textures are within 1k res and I am using bethini med settings(afai can remember) but will try again doing so as you suggested with the script fix mod. Can cbpc or kshairdo hdt cause this script lag? 2weeks ago I ran it with more mods Ai overhaul with Immersive citizen but even then didn't face this AI bug before reaching to the tavern in riverwood.