Not sure to word this but basically whenever a mod initiates SL it is basically just defaulting to stand male female animations and nothing else. For example if I use a mod to initiate oral or creature instead of loading the appropriate anim it will just start a standard male female animation. I've used SL tools to try swapping the tags and it basically just ignores my input and again starts a normal male female animation.

However I know the animations themselves are working fine as when I go into animation editor and manually select an animation it works fine but outside of that all animations just default to as if I was starting a normal male/female animation.

I do notice that anytime I enter in a tag when trying to change the anim I get a notice tag miss in console. Tried new saves, re-installing SL tools and SL itself but nothing worked. Never updated to AE so it can't be that either. 

Any help is appreciated.